Volunteer workers in natural farming

Hello,

Organic and natural farming seem to go through an important development in India. As two agronomic student engineers (from Montpellier SupAgro, France), we recently discovered natural farming, which is not much famous in Europe whereas it appears to be both socially and environmentally sustainable.

We really would like to discover that agriculture model by working as volunteer workers with natural farmers. And such an experience would be still more interesting if we can contribute in the same time to it development in India. That’s why we are planning to create an interactive map of valuable initiatives of natural farming form different region of India that situates and describes with a set of practical information the farms we would visit. Such a free of charge web application could be a useful tool for people who are looking for spatial information about natural farms, such as the nearest in order to visit it and learn about it, or detailed examples of natural farming practices, with the farms descriptions. We conceive indeed that the identification and complete presentation of concrete examples would be a good way for small producers to discover natural farming model and in this sense to diffuse it.

To realize such a project, we are looking to get in touch with some farmers who would be ready to welcome us, in order to establish a first plan of action. We would stay working in the farm some days or weeks so as to get the whole information we need to describe the initiative.

If you are interested in this project, please email me.

Maxime

Hi Maxime…

This is Sheo Narayan from Rameshwari Natural Farm (rameshwari.com).

You may contact me (contact details on the website) for this project.

Thanks

Thank You ,
Thank You Very Much for your thought and for taking Initiation.No doubt Indian farming has totally been neglected.It is very pitiable thing that there is no Ministry for Agriculture in Many States out of which AP is one.Though one is having Bags of Money and Trunks of Gold and Diamonds, one cannot survive without FOOD.Such an Important sector has been neglected.

Iam ready to be an instrument for Implementing our Collective IDEAS and thoughts.

[quote=MaximeCatalogna]
Hello,

Organic and natural farming seem to go through an important development in India. As two agronomic student engineers (from Montpellier SupAgro, France), we recently discovered natural farming, which is not much famous in Europe whereas it appears to be both socially and environmentally sustainable.

We really would like to discover that agriculture model by working as volunteer workers with natural farmers. And such an experience would be still more interesting if we can contribute in the same time to it development in India. That’s why we are planning to create an interactive map of valuable initiatives of natural farming form different region of India that situates and describes with a set of practical information the farms we would visit. Such a free of charge web application could be a useful tool for people who are looking for spatial information about natural farms, such as the nearest in order to visit it and learn about it, or detailed examples of natural farming practices, with the farms descriptions. We conceive indeed that the identification and complete presentation of concrete examples would be a good way for small producers to discover natural farming model and in this sense to diffuse it.

To realize such a project, we are looking to get in touch with some farmers who would be ready to welcome us, in order to establish a first plan of action. We would stay working in the farm some days or weeks so as to get the whole information we need to describe the initiative.

If you are interested in this project, please email me.

Maxime
[/quote] Hi Maxime?
Are you there? few members shown interest on your idea.
If you are very sure of knowing of Natural Farming in India then you are most well come.

If you intended to be here in Bangalore, I can give you an opportunity to study complete agriculture including cattle rearing, breed improvising, farm mechanization, best practices to obtain maximum results without hurting the soil etc are the feature you can learn at one point which is 30 km from central Bangalore.

Are you ready?

Thank you Sir for Your Prompt reply!

Sir I am not in Bangalore am in Hyderabad.Why you are limiting your Activity only to Bangalore It should spread over to nook and corners of India and Gradually to Globe.Kindly Provide this Golden Opportunity to all the Indians.

We hope that you will consider our Request.

Hi?
Iam not limited to Bangalore, Karnataka or India, I have already crossed border limits, people from abroad are already associated with me.
Iam also learner and I had been to Araku vally of your state along with Chattisgarh & Odisa in the recent past. Met with good farmers and nursery people in Kadiyam & learnt some interesting lessons.

One needs to reach where source of knowledge is available to achieve/learn it. But, it may not suits to internet farmers.
Real farming lovers are already learning practical lessens here & they creating something good for that they are very happy.
Wishing all the best.

Hi All,

I am really sorry to reply that late: we were signing many papers with our main partners (Center for Sustainable Agriculture and Kheti Virasat Mission) to establish the foundations of the project. We land in India on March, the 21th in Hyderabad.

Vasudhafarms, I answered you a second time by mail but you have not replied: are you still interested in?
dns1807, your proposal is very attractive. We are currently planning our route so we can come in Bangalore. What do you mean by a “complete study”? How long would it take? Are you a farmer yourself? You can contact me by email if you are still interested in this project!

In any case we are still looking for natural farmers between Karnataka and Punjab, do not hesitate to contact us if you are looking for volunteer workers to help you and if you are interested to share your knowledge, first with us then with the internet community.

Maxime

Hi?
Iam Farmer and the complete study means all branches of Agriculture.