Training

Hello ,
I am new to this field reading some topics , i saw (KVK Baramati ) institute regarding training program for green house . will it be beneficial and something about it , or other ways for gathering information .

Dear Devashish
Training is always a welcome step towards development of a human being.The Baramati Krishi vigyan kendra training is being conducted by a government organisation which will not cheat you.If you are sincere,you will learn much about poly house and green house.The poly house/green house concepts are providing Many farmers rich dividends.Imagine cultivating exqusite vegetables in a poly house during vagaries of nature.Weather conditions may be very bad outside but in controlled conditions of poly house you get insects free best products and can get sumptuous sum of money in return.Currently tomatoes are selling like hot cakes @ Rs 80/-per kg due to destruction of crops in the fields.As far as benefit is concerned if you have regards towards you teachers grasp will be better.With the same course books and study material in a class room few are toppers,many are mediocre and some are failures.I shalt strongly recommend you to pursue the course.I wish I could have joined the course.
regards
rcdixit

Thanks , surely i will attend the training

my initial interest is for vegetables