TISSUE CULTURE TEAK PLANTS_Sampada Farms

Please contact us for best quality Tissue Culture plants. We can supply them in bulk, Produced from the best labaratory.

Regards
Sampada Farms & Consultants
www.sampadafarms.com
sampadafarms@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Please send me the general quotation for supply of TC Teak Plants… Soon we need them to plant in 8 acres.

Thanking you.
PINK NURSERIES
pinknurseries@gmail.com

Attn.: Pink Nurseries.

Please let us know how many plants do you require. Can we have your contact address and mobile number. On receipt of reply from your end, we can send you the quotation.

Regards
408-Panchasheela Towers
Park Lane, M G Road
SECUNDERABAD-500 003… andhra pradesh
Phone: 040 27721868

Pls send the estimated number of plants sufficient per acre (Usually 2500) for ideal growth. They should sufficient for 4/5 Acres of space for that particular project. Project would start Jan/Feb of 2011. We are collecting prior quotations.

PINK NURSERIES
+918019437389
pinknurseries@gmail.com

It is not advisable to plant 2500 teak plants in an acre. Minimum you can plant 355 and maximum 870 in an acre. But thinning is must for every five years when you plant 870. We strongly advice to plant only 355 plants in an acre. There will be no growth if you plant 2500 in an acre. It is too high to the soil mass of one acre. Any how we can supply any number of plants. An any given time we are in a position to supply 60-70 thousand plants. So, you can contact us on any day for your requirements.

Regards

Hi,

What is the cost of Mangium Australian Teak sapling. I need around 2500 plants to cultivate in my 5 acre land.

Regards.
Anurag Chourasia
akc_anu@yahoo.co.in

Dear Mr. Aurag Chourasia,

This is to inform you that Mangium is not a teak plant. Please note. Many nursery people are refering it as teak. Even in Australia, no one is calling it as teak. They call it timber. The scientific name of Mangium is Acacia mangium. Its trade name is Australian low timber. Then scientific name of teak is Tectona grandis. So understand the difference. Many people are promising huge returns in mangium. There is no market for mangium in India. In international market it is low grade timber. Be careful and dont become vitim of mangum plantation. For any further clarification you can call me directly 09848203647. Dont plant Mangium by expecting huge profits. You can plant a maximum of 355 plants in an acre and at the end of 10 year you may get Rs.4-5 thousands per plant. If every thing goes perfect. There will be heavy mortality in mangium. It is prone to many pest and disease. Its not a hardy plant like teak. Teak is the king of timbers.

Regards
Raghu Ram

I HAVE WITH GROUP FRIENDS COMBINED AREA OF 50 ACRES HILLY FARM LAND IN PUNE MULSHI AREA .

NEED TO DO MIX OF TEAK & FRUIT TREES PLANTATION in this May / June 2011 (just before Rains ).

NEED 1000 TEAK PLANTS & 2000 FRUIT TREES PLANTATION IN PUNE WITH GUIDANCE OF PLANTATION .

Please send me mail on gpgupta76@gmail.com or call on 09004599993

G P Gupta

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Sorry for our delayed response. Hope that your plantation is in full swing. Still if you are in theneed of plants pls call us. We can supply Tissue Culture teak plants and grafted mango plants.

Regards
Raghu Ram

DEAR FRIEND WE R HAVING 5 LAKH TISSUECULTURE TEAK PLANTS.IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT 9908286565 OR VISIT Seven Hills Invitro Labs Pvt. Ltd. Tirupati - - born for food and wood - - OR SEND MAIL TO mbalakrishna@shilpindia.net thanking u.

Please provide mobile no and e mail id .i will send detailed information regarding tissueculture teak plants

Dear Mr Balakrishnan

I have made payment in your bank for 1000 teak saplings more than 10 days back.

Please let me know the status.

Sanjeev Gupta

dear sir we can provide in 65 if your order quantity is more then 2000 plants
thnx www.sagwanfarming.com
mail to sagwanfarming@gmail.com

Hope you have called them.

Dear Mr.Balakrishnan,
I have mailed you regarding tissue culture plants to your mailing address …kindly send d required details to my mail id nandha87@gmail.com

Hi Rahuram Sir,

you mentioned about the TC plants, can you please shed some light what is the difference between tissue cultured plants & the teaks plants available in Nurseries…I also heard about stubs used by forest department…can you please elaborate a bit.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Hi,
Do you also deal in TC Gamhar(Gmelina arborea) saplings?
Kindly send me the details, I will need ~4000 saplings in 1-2 months.