Thirunelveli, tn- urgent help needed-legal verification of land

Dear Friends,

i have identified some agri land in ACHENPUTHUR, Thirunelveli dist and have copy of latest EC. can any one suggest a good lawyer in Thirunelveli dist to enable me to verify the EC. Seller is in urgent sale and need to give token payment. so once EC could verified I can provide the token and seal the deal. later will get goverment surveyor verified before final documentation and payment,

awaiting urgent guidance.

rgds
mathew

we assist on all legal matters on agricultural lands rubber lands tea lands only on pay,emt 9483511617

Dear Friends,

Can u pls help me… I urgently need some proper legal experts/land docs verification agency details to engage them verify docs of my intend purchase of land in Thirunelveli dist.

rgds
mathew

go to the registration department of that area and make it clear of ur doubts that s the best way to get it done …dont believe others

Dear Arumgadas

but some time we need legal people who can make the route. yuo know how tactfull in governement channels. and i think all land deals done only after proper legal verification of docs by Professionally qualified advocates

rgds
mathew