Stevia Farming and bulk acquisition

Anyone doing stevia farming? We are looking to acquire bulk high quality dry stevia in coming months…Also we are looking for 30 to 40 thousand saplings for our farm in visakhapatnam area. Message me if you have any information.

1 Like

Stevia leaves quality is measured with the percentage of stevioside and several types of Rebuadiosides

Higher proportion of Reb-A is a desirable component, which provides better quality of sweetness profile.
So before starting commercial cultivation of Stevia , please check the Reb-A percentage and suitability of the variety in the specific agro climatic condition .

Some of the improved varieties of Stevia rebaudiana are

Madhu :
Suitable for Indo-Gangetic plains
Dry leaf yield : 43.05 q/ha
Steveoside : 2.57%
Rebaudioside : 5.80 %
Dulcoside : 0.20%.

Mithi :

Suitable for Tarai area
Dry leaf yield : 34.00 q/ha
Steveoside : 12%
Rebaudioside : 4%

Him Stevia :

Suiable for Punjab,Haryana and Uttar Pradesh
dry leaf yield : 30 q /ha
Rebaudioside :(7.34%)
stevioside (5.78 %)
Total glycoside content : 14.49%

2 Likes

Thanks Maitya for the information. Do you cultivate steviea? do you know which variety grow better in South India Andhra/ Telangana?

1 Like

Dear Sir,
I’m Santosh Rai
BDM IOCFC
INDIAN ORGANIC CULTIVATE FARMING COMPANY Delhi/ NCR
Sir,
As per your requirement we can supply you best Quality Morita 2 plants our tissue culture plants Supply all over India.
We supply you 35000 thousand plants
Our per plants@3.00/- PC’s.
INDIAN ORGANIC CULTIVATE FARMING COMPANY Delhi
Email indianorganic.cultivativefarm@gmail.com

0 Likes

I’m retired ICAR scientist ,currently engaged with " Pure Circle" world 's leading producer of Stevia sweeteners as cultivation consultant .
"Truevia " a Cargill subsidiary is also entering indian market shortly .
6 Indian startups are also getting into Stevia organic and inorganic contract farming and extraction of stevia sweetener .
Stevia market is growing at a very fast pace in India .
To identify the right variety of stevia for your agro climatic condition ,you have to go for soil lab test first .

1 Like

We can supply with Advance BOOKING. We can supply by 1st Week of June.
If interested let us know. by contacting vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com or Call 9133498366
MANNE.SN,
Vasudha Green,

0 Likes

We can help you to develop POP (package of Practices) for Residue - Free produces.

We can communicate through email.

Vipul@iec-biotech.com

Vipul Chaturvedi

0 Likes

Hello Maitys, thanks for the info. We have soil reports available. We would like to get into contract farming . We can do eityher organic or inorganic way. we have 50 acres of virgin land near Araku, AP. Share your phone number, i will call and talk to you. Thanks, - Venkat

0 Likes

Thanks Mr.Vipul. I will certainly contact you for the next steps.- Venkat

1 Like

Thanks @vasudhafarms for your response. I will surely contact you as soon as we are ready for the plants.

0 Likes

Dear @IOCFC Santodh, thanks for your interest to supply stevia plants. My farm manger will contact you as soon as we are ready for the plants. - Venkat

0 Likes