Starting farming in u.p

Hi farm nest members
I’m new to farming ,but with agriculture land in nearby rural area ,and very much interested in farming ,medicinal as well organic n aromatic products.as I’m an engineer , but have nil experience of farming…so can anyone suggest …1. How n frm where to muster all info fr farming of medicinal value products…2. From whom to get soil surveyed in my fields… 3. Anyone from u.p. for entrepreneurship and guidance near by Lucknow for farming with me…

Thanks and with regards…
Kgt

Dear sir
We are Lucknow based NGO & may undertake farming in case land is not less than 5 Acres with suitable irrigation facilities,place to stay & proper fencing. We are professionals with expertise in our field, but surprisingly encounter every day irresponsible persons in our office who have unfenced lands,no place for labour to stay & no irrigaton facilities who want to join us & suddenly get rich without investing a penny.We respectfully say no to their shallow talks.Pl remember agriculture is a sincere job where you have to be dedicated towards basic arrangements without having fanciful hallucinating ideas in your mind.Rewards are subsequent to the efforts.In case you are sincerely dedicated & are not expecting to suddenly grow rich w/o a penny’s investment,you can contact me on Mob 9956201856 or e mail;rcdixit@hotmail.com.
rcdixit

Hi Mr Dixit,
Do you provide your services in other parts of UP. If yes then please share further details to proceed. I belong to Dist. Bijnor and have 15 acre agriculture land. It is scattered at multiple places and does not have fence however boundary has Poplar tree plantation which may suffice the request.

Awaiting your response.

Dear sir
we may undertake farming in case land(not in fragments) is not less than 5 Acres with suitable irrigation facilities,place to stay & proper fencing against wild cattles i.e.blue bull(neel gai,wild boars & wild cows etc)
rcdixit

Yes at one place I have more than 5 acre of land but not fenced. However fencing will not be a problem. It can be done in short time if the numbers in the project are attractive. Place to stay is readily available in the village which is 1 km away from land but if this specifically require to be at the agriculture land we can think for that too.

Please share more details of the actual project. Fencing and accommodation will not be an issue.

Dear Rathi
I wish to ask you few simple questions.Pl let me know where will the tools for farming,irrigation pipes,pesticides,spraying equipments be kept, in absence of one small room, meant for 2 labours in the farm.Who will safeguard the valuable herbal crops like rauwolfia serpentina(sarpgandha),glycirrizha glabra(mulehthi),commifora mukul(guggul) etc from thieves.Regarding the project personal visit shall be made to assess the impact we are likely to make in the area.Pl be very calculative,cool in taking decisions and always remember agriculture requires very close supervision & farsight. We are professionals & not common farmers so your mindset should be tuned accordingly.You may be partner or may lease the land to us.Decision shall be yours but before that personal assessment shall be undertaken.Pl do not get all things(fencing etc) done up till the sight is cleared by us as viable.
rcdixit

Yes at one place I have more than 5 acre of land but not fenced. However fencing will not be a problem. It can be done in short time if the numbers in the project are attractive. Place to stay is readily available in the village which is 1 km away from land but if this specifically require to be at the agriculture land we can think for that too.

Please share more details of the actual project. Fencing and accommodation will not be an issue.
[/quote]