Seed didnt germinate

Hi all,
Guys i am here  to knw abt seed germination  period i sowed papaya seed in nursery black bags …treated the seed with milk wch increases germination wht i heard …i had put seed 10 day back but didnt see any seed  germination …pls help me and tell me wat can be problm or how long it take to see small plant …or will it ever transform …
Pls suggest ur suggestion is valueable

Dear Sri junaids, 

The Ideal temperatures for germination of Papaya seeds is in between 19 Centigrade to 28 centigrade. Humidity must be between 60 to 80. The trays or covers must be in shade, preffarably in dark till germinates.  Generally it takes 10 days to 25 days for germination of papaya seeds . 

Hope they will, germinate shortly. Hope the best. 

With best wishes,    g.p.Rao,    farmer

oh well thank you Mr Rao. i would wait n try to maintain moisture upto 60 or 80…
one more thing to ask is it fine ,i remove a seed from one bag and checked it it was dry no change , any chance it will grow or get distroy as i disturbd the seed …
i appriciate your rpely pls suggest

Dear Sri Junaids sir, 

Please don’t make the soil wet much. Spray only required water  on the covers or crates media, in which seeds are soaked. 

Sir, for  increasing humidity,  wet the surface, walk ways and arrange spraying water on curtains all around etc, if you want to increase the humidity, ie; in the surrounding Air, mostly. 

No problem sir, it will germinate , if the tip is unaffected. 

Have you purchased the seeds from a reliable source or not. This also can change the germination.

With best wishes sir,  g.p.Rao,  farmer

SIR I HAVNT PURCHASED THESE SEED I GOT A PAPAYA FROM A PERSON NEAR BY FROM HIS FIELD HE SAID TRY THIS …ITS JUST A TRAIL , FOR MY FIELD I HAVE ORDERED PAPAYA SEEDLINGS WCH ARE ABT TO COME IN 30 DAYS…BY THEN I WANTED TO SEE WHETHER I CLD GROW THE PAYAY SEED IN HOUSE …I HAVE PUT THESE RIPEND PAPAYA SEED IN POLYTHENE BAGS FEW CM DEPTH . BUT CLDNT SEE ANY GROWTH WTHIN 12 DAYS …SO THAUGHT OF ASKING YOU … I HAVE KEPT THESE 80 BAGS INCLINED TO FRONT WARD WALL OF MY FARM HOUSE.

NOW WLD TRY TO PUT GUNNY BAG AND ENSURE SHADE IN INCREASE HUMIDITY … EARLIER 5 DAYS I POURED LIL WATER ON DAILY OR ALTERDAYS AS HEARD THEY MAY NT GROW WHT LOT OF WATER… SO GAVE WATER AFTR SOIL DRIED …

PLS KEEP ME OSTED IF ANY MORE THINGS REQUIRED I AM NT A FARMER BUT DOING THIS IN MY FARM WTH MY BROTHERS HELP
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY
GOD BLESS YOU