Regarding farming in haryana

Hello guys

I was browsing through this forum and could not find anything regarding farming in north india?

Do any of you guys belong to north india or have any information regarding farming here.

I also could not find any success story also.

Most of the data I found here is from Maharashtra or down south in India which is quite helpful and encouraging but I dont think that will be applicable in north india especially haryana.

So if any of you guys have anything to share.please do it

Hello,

We have few members from Delhi,Gujarat,Westbengal etc.

It is important to understand how the forums start and evolve. Now you have joined, later you will tell one of your friend, he will join… goes on.

The best way to get involved is to post specific questions, members will try to solve.

[quote=civbeast]
Hello guys

I was browsing through this forum and could not find anything regarding farming in north india?

Do any of you guys belong to north india or have any information regarding farming here.

I also could not find any success story also.

Most of the data I found here is from Maharashtra or down south in India which is quite helpful and encouraging but I dont think that will be applicable in north india especially haryana.

So if any of you guys have anything to share.please do it
[/quote] The discussions of all crops are also applicable to Haryana as crop can be grown any where if suitable environment is available. Since you are in to forum, your desire can be fulfilled. Have nice journey and you can come up with specific crop which you may intending to get best suggestions from the forum members.

I came across this recently: Sehrawat Organic farm in Gurgaon
facebook.com/groups/organicfarmgurgaon/

Where are you based in haryana.

Hi Vishan

I am Pankaj, based out of Sohna Road, Gurgaon.

Hi Pankaj,

I am based in Rewari, but have office on sohna road.

Regards,
Vishan

cool, drop me an email on pankajb at gmail dot com and we will connect there