Recent Videos on ZBNF - Bannur Krishnappa

youtube.com/watch?v=zUI1PI-Y … ure=relmfu

youtube.com/watch?v=ON5B0mgW … ure=relmfu

Thanks Gunda! Impressive!. Bangalore folks, can we visit him?

the research leaflet is attached. it is in kannad

If you go to the youtube with the above link you will find the link to a pdf where the visitor has put in his version their visit to the farms.

Thanks Gunda.

Wondering how he does the Spraying of Jivamritha on the trees as they are so dense ? Anybody knows

Thanks,
Seshuko

He said he employ’s two methods

1. When its wet, in rainy season, he just takes the jeevamritha in a tumbler and walk along the line spilling it.
  2. In dry season, when he does flood irrigation, he puts the jeevamritha in the water channel.

Thanks Hegde for the response. I was asking about spraying and not applying through irrigation water.

Thanks
-Seshu

jeevamrutha is usualy poured at the bottom of the tree at a distance,so that the roots get to that so it grows and make tree stonger.usually jeevamrutha is used in trenches along with water or just pour along a line.i didnt see the full video so what he is doing i dont know.

Panchagvya can be sprayed my dad used do this when he was very young. He used to spray for mango trees.

please tell more about it.

When Jeevamritha is fertigated is acts as agent which supplies microrganism, when it is prayed on crops it acts as fungicide and growth harmone.
Jeevamritha is not food for plants, it has billions of microrganisms which helps to degrade humus on the soil.
I have heard very less people talking about Panchagavya. For mango trees Panchagavya is very good growth harmone.

Even I though that way but Jivamrutha is like Panchagavya, it contains NPK and other important minerals essential for plants. Refer the attachment. Each monthly dose of Jivamrutha delivers NPK + minerlas to plants

Panchagavya is relatively complicate to make it requires 20 days of preparation and it requires 9 ingredients unlike Jivamrutha which reqiures only 4 ingredients and will be ready in 3 days.
On the positive side Panchagavya has got shelf life of 6 months
Bio_vs_jivam.pdf (9.12 KB)

can any one believe that the vrishabhavati niru itself is jivamrita.

Keshav,

There is a typo it is vishabhavati(visha=poison) ;D

This is river is mixed with sewage from south Bangalore. BWSSB has sewage treatment plant at Nayndahalli.

Sewage has lot of chemicals which is not good for micro organisms. Gomutra has lot of micro organisms like rhizobium,metarhizium,mhychorezza… list has too many names.

in Jeevamrita these micro organisms are multiplicated exponentially in a fermented environment.

I know why you are talking about Vrishabhvati. In olden times bathroom water were let to backyard gardens and plants used to prospour like anything.
Those were the days soap were not used instead natural degergents were used, in wich case no chemicals were present. in this scenario the micro organisms from the soil used get multiplied as the water log will create a healthy environment.

this assumption is based on the present theory and its publicity. the vrishabhavati vari is not the one that is assumed hitherto.
this is ignored jsut because there is no publicty for it there is negative publicity.
because of a lot of publicity jivamrita is talked about. perhaps, people are more attracted to publicity.

this vrishabhavati vari is used to provide one of the best quality of food. all the assumptions have been negatived.
the only thing is it is not given any publicity by its discovery/invention.

ZERO BUDGET NATURAL FARMING - WIND BREAK SYSTEM & ITS IMPORTANCE

youtube.com/watch?v=o-dU2NurfV0

Thanks Mr. Sri,

Your suggestions are best for farming.

Just few questions for my cultivation regarding organic application:

1. what is the best time to apply Jeevamritha at paddy, onion, cauliflower, potato etc?
  2. what is the best time to apply Panchagavya at paddy, onion, cauliflower, potato etc?
  3. what percentage it will improve yield of the crops and vegetable along with chemical fertilizer application?
  4. what is the best mode of application? By spraying or mixing with water?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Siddhartha.

1. Jeevamritha Can be applied in every 21 days. Soil must be wet. Soil must have straw mulching.
  2. Panchagvya can be aplied between morning 7 to 10. once in 21 days.
  3. We should not look to increase the yeild. Here we are reducing the cost of chemical fertiliser and pesticide. We are replacing all of these home made stuffs. In agri what you save is your gain.
  4. By spraying(foliar) it acts as a growth harmone. by mixing with water it increases soil fertility.

Thanks Mr. Sri for your speedy reply.
Just one question:
Some people say Jeevamrita or Panchagvya application increases yeild. Is this not true?
Also, how much percentage of fertilizer it will be reduced through applying Jeevamrita or Panchagvya?

Regards,
Siddhartha.

We need to have a comparison here

If we take weight of fertiliser v/s yeild of Jeevamritha or pancha gayva and Liquid Chemical fertiliser, Yeild is more in Liquid Chemical fertiliser.

If we take Cost of Liquid Chemical Fertiliser and Jevamritha or pancha gayva. Jeevamritha wins.

Jeevamritha takes a longer time to act.Remember it is not feriliser, it is a culture of microorganisms, once it populates the colony of the micro -organisms it increases the yeild.

Jeevmritha or panchagavya has below micro organisms
Part A
Rhizobium=Nitrogen Fixing
Acetobacter Diazotrophicus =Nitrogen Fixing
Azospirillum=Nitrogen Fixing
PSB=Supply of Phosporouse
K Bacter= Supply of Potash
Part B
Paecilomyces Lilacinus=Insecticide, earth pathogen control.
bacillus thuringiensis=Insecticide
metarhizium anisopliae=Insecticide
VAM mycorrhiza= Growth promotor
Trichoderma= Fungicide
pseudomonas fluorescens=Fungicide
Beauveria Bassiana=Insecticide

You can make work of Part A by liquid chemial fertiliser. but Part B can be offered by Jeevamritha only. If you use Jeevamritha or panchagavya for a long time, you can control insects,viral and fungal infections by doing nothing(I can give you sevaral hundreds of practical examples for this).

Summary: you can increase yeild by any fertiliser.But cost? remember yeild is not always profit. How much you have spent to achive it makes a diffrence in profit.