Rajajn's Vegetables farm

Dear rajajn sir,
We all are feeling very happy for your Natural Farming system. It is unfortunate, you are simultaneously, using Inorganic pesticides also, which may not be good for your farming. Please take advice for specific problem (for pest or disease) in cultivation of Organic/Natural farming of Chilly and Capsicum Crops. Now a days, for all most all the problems, few organic controls have been in practice. Please ask remedies for problems you are facing in day-to-day farming in our Farmnest and some our Farmers experts will give you a remedy sir.
Also you can contact Sahaja Organics, which is a subsidiary of Jaivik Krishika society, Horticulture Department of Karnataka. They also purchase the organically grown Vegetables from Organic farmers at higher/Premium prices.
g.p.rao, farmer

1 Like

Sir I tried controlling the pest attack on Chilli and capsicum organically but was not successful contacted agriculture college we even tried basania but of no use

1 Like

pl. try
zero budget natural farming,
subhash palekar farming system
for your problems.
wish you all the best

Dear Sir,
Please inform us, which pest attack mainly.
Try to use combination of B.Bassiana, V.Lecanii and Metarhizium, preferably at evening hours, or at (cloudy shady, cool time ) when it is little cooler.
I was advised to use @ 10 ml per ltr water each and to repeat the process on the next 4th day, to have good results.
To get the above bio fungal organisms at cheaper price , try to use these mother cultures along with capable media, which is being supplied in Hyderabad and otherb places too.
g.p.rao, farmer

1 Like

Dear Rao sir,

What is meant by capable media and are they available in Chennai? Kindly inform sir.
Thanks
Kasinathan

Thanks a lot for your kind and valuable advice :pray: sir

Dear Kasinathan sir,
media for fast development of bio fungal microorganisms is available with two persons in Hyderabad, i give their phone numbers and you can contact them, geta trial order from them and on satisfactory results, you can proceed for further requirements sir. With this Media, your cost of each liter bio fungal (liquid base), comes down to Rs 25/- from Rs 300/- .rs 400/- per liter

1. Mr Hanuma kishore… 8985447999
    … 9989282898
    (he supplies Bio Fungal Microorganisms development Media- 4 kgs + 1 ltr each of Beauveria Bausiana Verticillium Lecanii, Metarzhium, all-inclusive for Rs 3,000/- + Rs 200/- gst

2. Mr Brahmayya Nadendla, 9160221175
    ( he supplies only above said media, at around Rs 1,200/- and we have to proccure all the above said 3 Mother Cultures from Universities/Institutes/Firms, separately
    Hope it suits you Sir

g.p.rao, farmer

2 Likes

Thank you sir for your info. I will talk to them and collect the media and try them. Please share your number and Mail id sir for future interactions

Kind regards
Kasinathan

Dear Kasinthan sir, sent to your number. Please ask me and i will try my level best.
g.p.rao, farmer

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Kasinathan’s farm near Chennai/Pondicherry