Questions from newbie

I am Kalpesh Pandya  from Mumbai

I was working at Central Africa for Quite a Few Years since 1999 , was always on a Job /Service

Reading all here on FArm Nest  And my family background of Farming I too had a Heart for Farming since long time

What I need is a suggesion cum Advice cum some Daring Hearts who wants to make money by hard work and putting some money

Here I will Ask you a few Simple Questions

1)  What is the Cost of Garlic in Local Whole Sell Market

1. What is the Cost of Onions in Local Whole Sell Market

2. What is the Cost of Potatoes in Local Whole Sell Market

3. What is the Cost of Tomatoes in a Local Whole Sell Market 

4. Last But not the Least  …the Cost of  Fresh Fish in Local Market 

Now  is the Point   

The Cost of Land in  Local Indian Territory  ? 

If  I can Get you  1 Acre in small price  what one can  Advise or  come out with 

once the  topic  Starts I will Reveal  the Real Prices for all the above Commodities  along with the Set up and Local Labour available at the Place I was  Working at  since last 15 Years

My Email is id  pandyak70@gmail.com    and Mobile no is  09820203096    I am from Mumbai  and  all the Hard Working  Peoples are welcome to give their feedback/advise/help/suggessions  and if possible Join Hands 

Thanks And REgards

Kalpesh P Pandyya

Hey Mr.Kalpesh,
ok enough suspense!
and the discussion has started now and i am all ears.

are you by any chance talking about contract land farming in ethiopia or madagascar ?

and i dont have clues about the wholesale prices of the commodities you have mentioned, but there are posts on farmnest to websites which give realtime details.

about cost of land in india… it varies from Rs 10,000 - no limit / acre.

ok spill ur beans now :stuck_out_tongue:

vvk

[color=blue]I am Kalpesh Pandya  from Mumbai

I was working at Central Africa for Quite a Few Years since 1999 , was always on a Job /Service

Reading all here on FArm Nest  And my family background of Farming I too had a Heart for Farming since long time

What I need is a suggesion cum Advice cum some Daring Hearts who wants to make money by hard work and putting some money

Here I will Ask you a few Simple Questions [/color]

Dear Mr Vivek 

I am not Playing Suspence Game my dear  and no I am not Talking about Ethopia nor Madagaskar  AM Talking of Real Market I had been living and purchasing all my needs from  REPUBLIC OF  CONGO 

And if you remember I have in one of your Email  ask you the  Out Put for  Onions in 1 Acre now the Replies  the Cost of Whole Sale Price of the below Commodities at Republic of Congo 

1)  What is the Cost of Garlic in Local Whole Sell Market      …  USD 26/- 10 KGs      INR  1560/-
      ( 100% Imported  China/ Europe )
2) What is the Cost of Onions in Local Whole Sell Market
    ( 100% Imp fm the Neibouring Country Demo. Rep. of Congo)
                                                          Nashik Red Onions …  USD 24/- 10 KGs    INR  1440/-     
    ( 100% Imp frm Europe)            European Pink Onions  …  USD 16/-  10 KGs    INR  960/-

1. What is the Cost of Potatoes in Local Whole Sell Market  …  USD  16/-  10 KGs    INR  960/-
        ( Imported Frm South Africa / Neigbour Cameroun/ Europe )

2. What is the Cost of Tomatoes in a Local Whole Sell Market …  USD  2/ - Per  5 Pieces  INR 1200/- ( Assuming 5 Pieces of 1 KG X10 KGs )

3. Last But not the Least  …the Cost of  Fresh Fish in Local Market  …  No Idea but Reality is its  Costly as they only have
        Imported  Dry / Steamed  Fish Mostly

Now  is the Point   

The Cost of Land in  Local Indian Territory  ? 

Land is Cheap 

Labour is  USD  100/-  to  150/ -  Per Month 

Thanks And Warm REgards

Kalpesh P Pandyya

There are some discussion on rates below thread

farmnest.com/forum/new-trends-in … /#msg13354

See below thread for yield of vegetables per acre. you can find a PDF of all vegetables posted by our Forum member Sri.Brijesh

farmnest.com/forum/agricultural- … 4/#msg3644

Land value starts from 50K to 5 crores/acre so, It is pointless to discuss on the landvalue over the forum. Forum can help you on soil selcetion, climate or any other issues.

i dont get the catch Mr.Kalpesh  :-[

can u plz be more lucid ?

vvk

Dear Mr Vivek

Am Trying , but still if you dont get it feel free to call me on 9820203096 

Or just give me your Mobile no and I shall Call you

While  I was At Congo , I was in charge of buying and maintaining daily needs for rest of the Staff along with my CRM /SRM 

and with the responsibilities also came few surprised but lovable work too , I used to get sudden Consumer goods like  Glucose biscuits , Potatoes from South Africa , Onions from  Europe and Garlics from China 

Like I said before  Mostly all the Consumer Goods are being Imported and Sold through Un Organised Channels of Independent Importers or their Known References

Lastly in Short I see an Oppourtunity here  as if some of us get together  there is good Scope of  learning as well as Earning  by setting up over there with Initial Target of 5 Years or so .

Thanks And Regards

Kalpesh P Pandyya

i am kindda slow on the top  :-[

are you talking about importing and whole selling in india ?

vvk

No Dear

VICE a VERSA  ,  Africa does not have Agriculture as an Organised Sector and that is why they are always dependent on

Imports from  Other Countries

I tried Convincing many  Importers to Import our Nashik  Red Onions  but  here the Problem is Technical Failure of Refer Containers and the A/C  Maintaining for  whole 1 Month of Transist +  the Time Period untill the Goods Reach Importers Godown  , China is Master in it

In Short  if a Group of Technical / Hard Workers ( Who Practically Knows In And Outs of Planting to Harvesting ) People Come Together  and Buy / Rent  a Small 5 to 10 Acre  Land  in the Interiors where land is Cheapest and Fertile 

Grow  Just  Nashik Red Onions and Garlics initially  then i suppose  6 Months or 2 Cycles of Onion / Garlic Production can give  Returns 1 would have never  Thought of

For Example if 1 Acre Land Gives    10,000/-  KGs  of  Garlics  X  Rs. 156  =                                  &
                                                  10,000/-  KGs  of  Onions  X  Rs…144  =                                         

Then there are other  Vegetables  too 

Hope you Get it now  Dear Vivekji 

Dear Mr Vivek

Please  give me your mobile no  or sms me  on  09820203096

Thanks And Regards

Kalpesh P Pandyya