Please let me know any whatsapp group in Karnataka to discuss farming topics

Please let me know any whatsapp group in Karnataka to discuss farming topics, I would like to join.

Thanks,
Raghu
eliteraghu@gmail.com

Hi Mr.Raghu, I have sent an email to you on this.
Rgds. Bose Sankaran.

Hi bose can you provide me karnataka whatsapp group , as I am interested in farming and learning from every source .
In future my would be destination can be bengaluru .
So I am connecting with karnataka farm owners and farmers and guru.
Regards
SriBunty
Sribunty22@gmail.com

Hi I to am interested
Do we have a different group in here

Hi Bunty Sri,

I have requested Mr.Raghu to take the lead in that.

I will inform you the progress on that. I have farm land in Hunsur. Can you pl tell bit more about you.

Rgds,

Bose Sankaran

9600182158 (WhatsApp)

Please add my Name - Philip Vithayathil 9449065820 to the WhatsApp group related to agriculture.

Kind Regards

Let us start a group of at least 10 farmers. Pl email / WhatsApp details to me. I will do that.
Pl provide name, your profession, farm land location and dist to start the group.

Rgds,

Bose.S
Hunsur, Mysore Dist
bose_s@live.com

pls add my no 9741085135 my farm is near banglore 60 km on the highway from banglore to gauribidanur chikkballpur district

Hi,

If anybody is interested to join the Watsapp group then please post a request here or email us with a short brief on how you are related to farming. We(Admins: bose_s@live.com, eliteraghu@gmail.com) will review the request and add.

Thanks,
Raghu

Add my number Please 9880409711

Regards

Plz add 9164643494 to farmers watsapp group around Bangalore and kolar

Hello Eliteraghu,

Could you please add me to the whatapp group. My name is Arundeep, I’m from Bangalore and I have my farm near Tavareykerey, Bangalore. Currently I’m having drumsticks and Papays in my farm.
My number is 9902948234.

Thanks,
Arundeep

It is Farming Inspired Group: Now an all India Group.

Anyone interested in joining this group from any where in India can fill up the below given format and WhatsApp to my number 9600182158.

New Members self introduction format:

1. Name:-

2. Profession with location:-

3. Are you already doing farming:-Yes/No.

If Yes: location and description of farming done:-

If No; Are you planning to do in the near future:-

1. Any farm tools / implements you are selling or Wish to buy from Members?:-Yes/No; Details:-

2. Any farm produces you are selling, or wish to buy from other members?:- Yes/No; Details:-

3. Any other Relevant information:-

Pl note: All members are allowed to post only Farming related matters in the group.