Planting Material Required-Small Quantity

Hi Guys,
Need some planting material from kerala- like pineapple amrutha,pepper,nutmeg,jack gumless,arecanaut mangala dwarf,cardamom,coconut DXT hybrid dwarf,teak stumps nilambadur,banana,mango kerala,andhra,karnataka variety,fragrant flowers,…etc.
Also need Rosemary and Lavender plant seeds.
I am having mango-alfonso farm.The above material i need for variety,hence order is small.
Have contacted many farms and nurseries in kerala but non interested in supplying.
Can any forum member help in providing ctc details of any farm/nursery willing to execute small order…
Will pay all charges
More on hearing from you guys.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf

my email-rajimpexx@rediffmail.com

dear,

you send ur order quantity detail in each variety i will supply to u,my mail id:jdtradingindia@gmail.com

Hi Jhon,
Thankyou for your offer to help.
Which city are you based in?
More on hearing from you.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf.

Rafiq,

contact “cowherd” on this forum, he will be able to help you in one way or another

regards,
Brijesh

Hi Brijesh,
Very kind of you.
Thankyou.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf.

Hi Brijesh ,
Could you kindly give ‘cowherd’ email id or mbl nbr.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf.

farmnest.com/forum/index.php?act … file;u=375

this is his profile on farmnest, you can send him an email via this page

hope this helps

regards,
Brijesh

Hi Brijesh,
Have sent a PM to cowherd, recieved a reply from him.
Thankyou.
Rafiq Yusuf

Don’t forget to ‘Add reputation’ below the user name of a member who has helped you. :slight_smile:

Hi rafig, asalam allaikum,My native is trivandrum,kerala,still doing export trading business in tuticorin,
i have a lot of connections in nursery wholesalers and manufactures in kerala,karnataka and tamilnadu, so you send full details of your requirements i will try to my level best,

THANK YOU
JOHNSAMUEL
+91 9865513034

Hi Jhon,
Thankyou for your reply.
Have shortlisted two nursries one in calcutta and anthr in Thrissur, both have been very helpful and have promised to execute order.
Lets wait and see.
If nthg clicks will surely email my requirement to you.
Thankyou again.
Regards.
Rafiq Yusuf.

ok,thank you