People required

Hi All,
I need one couple to take care of my agriculture lands where iam going to start organic farming.Any pointers will be appreciated.

1 Like

Hello, Myself retired from Defence Ministry(Naval Design Wing) as a Sr. Design Officer and interested in agriculture work since my childhood but could not do due to domestic circumstances and now I am free after all due liabilities and wish to joint you for your agriculture work. At present I am in Delhi. Kindly convey me your location and details for visit you for further decisions. My email ID: abhi57@hotmail.com and Mobile No. 9810691247
Regards,
Abhimanyu Kumar

Hi Everybody I am Heemanshu from Chennai. I am also looking for a Farmer Couple who can help me setup up the farm & also manage the same. We will provide an house to stay.

Heemanshu - 9384764787

Hai Sivaram,

I am Mr. J.Kantharaj - jkantharaj6@gmail.com. I,m an Organic enthusiast & may be of assistance to you if needed. Send your mail address & location of the farm, can take forward from there on.

Bye

Hai Heemanshu, I am Mr. J.Kantharaj - jkantharaj6@gmail.com. I,m an Organic enthusiast & may be of assistance to you if needed. Send your mail address & location of the farm, can take forward from there on. I reside in Bangalore and a native of Chennai.

Bye