Papaya taiwan variety plant availaibility in maharashtra

hi everyone ,
apology if this msg is already in forum
guy i m new in farming and plan to cultivate papaya in my 1 acre farm in ahmednagar ,maharashtra.black soil i have short listed taiwan 786 variety based one you forum .please send me addres in maharshtra for papaya plant or saplings …i have searched around my city but no relaible source …pls extend your support

Dear Sri Junaids,

welcome to our Forum.

Red Lady Papaya,786 is the property of M/s Known You Seed (India) Pvt. Ltd, and its sales office and India’s Head office is in," 504,505, Pride Icon, 5th Floor, S.No.22/1/1 A & B, Kharadi bypass Road, Opp. H.P.Petrol Pump, Kharadi, Pune: 411014 Maharashtra. India" and their phone contact number is 8007425742. Enquire them over phone or meet them in their office, and either they may be selling their 786 papaya seedlings in their nursery or their authorised agent may be selling seedlings of this papaya variety. if not purchase seeds from them ( 20 gms per acre ).

please don’t hesitate to ask your querrys, to our forum, and one of the members will answer you.

with best wishes, g.p.rao, farmer

Mr roa thank you for ur support …that gave me a releif …i appriaciate wld do as ssuggested …god bless u thank you

Hi after ur suggestion i order seed from pune …he said its 80% seed wld turn into seedling …could you pls help me with steps to follow to raise the seeds …what all precautions are needed …pls suggest how can i grow seed into seeding

Dear Mr Junaids sir,

Since you are going to make farming in 1 acre, I suggest you to contact nearby Greenhouse/Shadenet house nursey for growing your seedlings of papaya Red lady. It will be cheaper and trouble less for you, as you said, you are new to farming.

if you want to grow the seedlings, you have to provide shelter for controlling sucking pest, which will be litle costly and strain some, as your extent is small, only one acre.

thanks for your reply .
you are right i am doing this first time but my brother who stays in farm asked me to do it with seed to seedling …he said he would help me but being skeptical i thaught of asking you all.
we have an old onion storage house he said wld use it …

also as you say would any greenhouse or shadenet house wld help use get seeedlings .if yes what amount do i pay him for that …
thanks and regrads
sm junaid

HI,
PLEASE SUGGEST WHEATHER TO GO FOR SEED PACKET OR SEEDLING FROM PUNE …I READ FEW POST IN FORUM WHICH IN ALL SAYS NOT TO GO FOR SEED PLANTING (605 VAIBILITY)
GUYS PLS SUGGEST NEED TO DECIDE ,ON UR INPUT
THANKS AND REGARDS
SMJ

Dear Mr Junaids sir,

Since you are going to make farming in 1 acre, I suggest you to contact nearby Greenhouse/Shadenet house nursey for growing your seedlings of papaya Red lady. It will be cheaper and trouble less for you, as you said, you are new to farming.

if you want to grow the seedlings, you have to provide shelter for controlling sucking pest, which will be litle costly and strain some, as your extent is small, only one acre.

thank you now got the answer