Organic or less harmful alternative to Endosulfan

Dear Keshavapuri,

Instead of demanding to come to you and buy from you why don’t you share the formula if you really want to help the people who want to replace Endosulfan!!

Thanks and the best regards

Abuzein

No Alternatives to endosulfan. Horticulture industry facing major difficulty with the phase out of endosulfan in many countries.

pesticidetruths.co.cc/2010/10/23 … tock-land/

baceljones/soboerring/sridharpillay,

Please note the quote from Chandra:

“On the topic, please note this is to discuss alternatives to Endosulfan and not whether Endosulfan is good, bad or ugly”.

First, you please … your multiple personality …, so that we can start listening to you seriously.

Best of luck.

That can’t be. I have never read of pests only endosulfan can control.

Why don’t you pick each pest that endosulfan is recommended for and explain if there is no way to control that pest; or if there are other alternatives that can be used instead? That would be the best way to arrive at what pest has zero alternatives for control.

I have no where concluded that there are no alternatives to endosulfan. I came across a news which spoke about alternatives to endosulfan The story itself mentions about alternatives used for endosulfan in queensland and NSW are not working for a specific pest which has left the farmers struggling.

I found it relevant to the topic and so posted it here.

Great, please go ahead and post what alternatives you find too.
I think the link you posted talks of farmers struggling due to the sudden unavailability of Endosulfan and the transition needed than that there is no alternative.

Thanks.

Yes, the farmers are struggling to find an alternative. Nonetheless, they do not deny the positive facts of endosulfan.

But what about the pesticides currently suggested as replacements to endosulfan? We finding some wont be declared as alternatives. The ones suggested at the convention need to shortlisted.

Why do we care what convention formally declares which chemicals as ‘alternatives’?

Farmers would appreciate it if you can tell with practical reasoning, what chemical or non-chemical alternative can be resorted to, where Endosulfan was earlier used. So let me throw it at you to start with - what would you suggest for control of coffee borer?

Endosulfan to be phased out in 11 years
thehindubusinessline.com/tod … 979016.ece

Dear Mr.Chandra,

I really agree with your comments. If Mr. Puri, don’t want to disclose the details, not post such type

of lengthy discussion. If he is interested tell him to commercialize the product. You see Biofarms

without any hesitation publishing the technologies, because we respect our members and help them.

Thank you
Good Luck