Organic Farming near Hyderabad - need guidance

Dear All,

I have recently joined the farmnest Forum. I really appreciate the admin for initiating this and people who share their experiences. Iam a Private employee and very much interested in agriculture. I heard about organic farming which is our traditional kind of cultivating. i have 5 acre of Land at Nalgonda which is around 60 km from Hyderbad. iam planning to produce vegetable initally .Could any one please provide me Farmers details near by Hyderabad, Bhongir,Gatkesar,Nalgonda,warangal who already doing the organic kind of farming. I need to know the details like initial investment,risks in cultivating vegetables, Hpw is the market demand for organic produce …etc.

Thanks and Regards :
Vidya Sagar,
vidya.challa29@gmail.com

Dear Sir

Iam from Hyderabad you can conact at yagamati@gmail.com

Native of aleru mandal in nalgonda dist

i can provide few name in organic cultivation.
I also can guide in same also.

thanking you

ashok reddy

Thank you Sir,

We are the Motivators of Organic Farming and Consultants
for Organic/Yogic Khethi/Farm Consultancy/Hydroponic etc.

If interested on our Services, Pl. Contact. 09133498366.
MANNE.SN,
Vasudha Green Farms,

Manne sir,

Never knew you are into consultancy as well…What kind of ‘consultancy’ do you offer?

Regards,

Hello vidya sagar,

Are you able to get started with your project? I am interested in knowing a bit about your experience if you already started.

I am new to farming and very much interested in setting up a organic farm. I recently acquired 10 acres of land in warangal for this purpose and looking at avenues that I can get help from. i will probably contact few of the consultants that are offering help in this regard.

Thanks
Giri
my email - puliventla@gmail.com

I have recently joined the farmnest Forum. I really appreciate the admin for initiating this and people who share their experiences. Iam a Private employee and very much interested in agriculture. I heard about organic farming which is our traditional kind of cultivating. i have 30 acre of Land at Nalgonda which is around 90 km from Hyderbad. iam planning to produce vegetables initially .Could any one please provide me Farmers details near by Hyderabad,Nalgonda who already doing the organic kind of farming. I need to know the details like initial investment,risks in cultivating vegetables, How is the market demand for organic produce …etc.

Thanks and Regards :
Rambabu kare
rambabuin@gmail.com

Hello

Nice to hear that people r go for organic farming in and around hyderabad

We have a 8 acres of land and started the work for organic farming and poly house.

Currently we have completed leveling of land and 2 borewell

It’s heavily rained yesterday. So we r planning for some ground preparation tomorrow

I will update our progress regularly on this forum

Regards
jai

Hi Jai,

Thanks for your reply. where is this 8 acres of land located that you are talking about where you are planning for organic farming and poly house.

Can you share your mobile number and contact details so that I will contact you and will plan to visit your place

Thanks
Rambabu kare
rambabuin@gmail.com