Organic Farming Fair in GKVK, Hebbal Bangalore

There is a Organic Farming Fair in GKVK, Hebbal Bangalore. Starting from Nov29 to Dec1. It is an International fair Germany,Holland,Australia are participating this fair.

Hi Sri,

Thanks for the update.

can you or any of your friends who is visiting the fair can make a video of their visit and upload to YOUTUBE or Vimeo.

Especially on the schemes and support being offered by the state and central govt, NABARD.

I am sure there is so much we can get from Govt , but never comes out of the redtape-ism to reach the eligible candidates.

once again thank you very much for the information

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR U R POST .IS IT POSSIBLE FOR  TO ATTEND BY THE PG STUDENTS ACTUALLY AM LOOKING FOR SUCH FAIRS AND EXPO…IF I CANTHEN PLS LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS FOR ATTENDING THIS FAIR PLACE VENUE AND TIME

Is there any more information about this event? Tried searching but nothing comes back. Any registrations needed? contact etc?

Hi, 

The organic farming fair is happening at Palace grounds at Gayathri Vihar Palace, mekhri circle.

I had bee today to the expo, found very informative on organic products and may certification companies
who certify have participated in the same.

Tomorow is the last day for the expo.  ( the name of the expo is biofach Inda 2012)

Shankar

As per the notification by Mr sri1012, I went to GKVK but on my return trip, I found that the exhibition was held at Palace ground. There were around 100 stalls. Most of the states in India took part in it. A hand book giving the details about registered organic farmers in Karnataka and related information was distributed. One of a leading organic fresh outlet person is ready to purchase fresh farm produce (like fruits, vegetables, green leaves, groundnut, etc with assurance from the farmer that no artificial manure) for good price. I could interact with many educated farmers.On the whole, the exhibition was informative.

vasudevan,ChsShankar,

will it be possible for you guys to share the participants booklet from the fair.

Thanks & regards

Vasudevan, Can you share the contact of the person willing to purchase organic produce please?  Thanks

Members,

I apologies for inaccurate information, in fact I got the information from one of the Proffessors of GKVK over the phone. May be I heard it wrong.

Again I am sorry. I will double check next time.

Here is one more info:

There is a meet of farmers and organic farming gurus. Venue: Punya Bhumi(non profit org), Bharathavalli. This is in outskirts of Hassan.

The convenor of this event is Dr.Vijay Angadi. He is very popular in these parts.

There is no entry fees but  you can donate for afternoon lunch. They call it as organic lunch

If any body has any questions I can ask him and get you the answers.