One must be CRAZY TO BUY GM Diary animals like Jersey, Holstein, HF etc

The donkey has more features that make it look like a Horse… but then it doesn’t get called a Horse.

Then why was this Genetically Modified (GM) animal called a Cow when it doesn’t have any single features of the original cow. Europeans know Milk (A1) from this cow is white poison and most don’t drink Milk. This is because this (A1) milk cannot be easily digested and creates stomach gas which leads to bloating and farting just like a Jersey Cow. A1 beta casein and its byproduct BCM7 have also been linked to cases of type I diabetes, digestive disorders, neuro-degenerative disorders and heart disease. And do note the fact that the milk is called A1 “implying superior quality” when in reality it is inferior quality.

Genetically Modified Cattle along with Genetically Modified Seeds & chemical fertilisr are the main reason for Farmer suicides. They both go hand in hand and act as a force multipler against the farmer. It would have been impossible to sell or distribute Genetically Modified Hi-breed sterile seeds to farmers with Indian breed cattle as what ever distruction caused by fertilisers are to a great extent decreased by the dung from the Indian breed cattle. You remove the Desi-Cow from the equation and the agriculture suffer.

The Dangerous Jersey Cow is like the Putana who came to kill Krishna with milk!

Jersey Cow is like Putana who came to kill Krishna by giving him milk!

Just like how Putana the lady from the Puranas who had poison in her milk and was brought to kill Krishna similarly Jersey is the Putana brought to kill Indian children and its agriculture. Jersey looks vaguely similar to a cow, moos and has udder but has none of the below features of the Zebu breed of cow which is the original breed.

Milk: Zebu Gives A2 milk which is good for health and brain development. Jersey cow gives A1 milk what is directly linked to a variety of diseases. Jersey can give more milk on any single day but Zebu Breed give more milk per year over a period (of say 10 yrs) than a Jersey Cow. Jersey cows are not fertile and do not breed well and threat to their life is more, and so nobody likes a Jersey that do not give any milk.

Head: Has convex prominent bulging shield like forehead and a long face.

Ears: Their ears are long and pendulous. Jersey’s ears are small.

Horns: Horns are set well back on their heads and thick at the base.

Skin: Their skin is darkly pigmented with short glossy hair, very loose and pliable. They can twitch it anywhere on their body to dislodge insects and have a whip like tail, which is deadly on insects. They sweat just like a horse which is greasy and acts as an insect repellent. Jersey’s cant twitch…

Eyes: Zebu have beautiful and doe-like Eyes. It is hooded and black pigmented. They can close their eyelids so it is impossible for insects to annoy them. They have a lot of loose skin around the eye area. Jersey’s eyes betray their confusion, gloom and boredom.

Feet: Zebu’s feet are black and very hard. This allows them to walk and run on hard surfaces easily. With Jersey’s walking is a difficult task.

Rear: Zebu’s rear is rounded like a horses and thus allowing them to walk or run fast and do more work. Jersey’s rear part is like a boney clothes-hanger about to fall off.

Fertility: Zebu are highly fertile and calve very regularly. Their calves are born small so calving problems are unheard of.

Hump: Zebu’s have hump and this is considered the most valuable as it is believed that this is what create the medicinal properties in the milk. Bigger the hump the better is the quality is the milk. Jersey’s back is s flat and resembles that of a pig’s back.

Weight: Zebu breed is small and averages around 300kg, Jersey is commonly referred to as a “small” animal but weighs heavier at average 500Kgs.

Dung: Zebu’s raw dung is full of nutritious bacteria for the soil. The bacteria is about 100 times more than in Jersey cow. The texture of the dung is harder and fuller than Jersey Cow dung. Farming can be sustained by using only this dung. Dung from one Zebu breed cow is enough to farm 30 Acres of Farm! Jersey Cow dung is useless for farming.

Urine: Zebu breed cow urine is top quality organic pesticide. It has applications in many clinically tested medicines. Jersey Cow urine is useless.

Health: Generally Zebus are healthy and does not require ANY antibiotics. Unlike the Jersey breed which are easily prone to a variety of diseases and require antibiotics.

Male: Zebu breed are active, hardworking, pull heavy load and can walk long distances even on little food & drink. Jersey’s are just plain lazy and nowhere close to a Zebu’s work capacity, Gir can walk & run quickly and can even jump over small fences, even known to take on Gir Lions.

Environment: Zebu Breed do not need cooling fans and water spraying while the Jersey cow needs cooling systems to maintain body temperature. If the temperature drops below 27 degrees Centigrade Jersey and all GM cows will drop milk production, while Zebu is unaffected by temperatures as high as 40 degree Centigrades.

Intelligence: Zebu breeds are very intelligent and sociable. Zebu breeds can hold their milk and let down milk only to the people they know. While Jersey breeds are inherently dumb, nervous wrecks and can be milked by all and sundry thus called the “milch-cow”.

Jersey eats more food….Gir eats less.

Jersey cow develops body heat and need frequent and regular showers to cool down every day and sometimes even at night… Gir cows do not require such ICU type care.

Jersey cows are not very fertile…while Gir cows are highly fertile and calve very regularly. Gir Calves are born small so calving problems are unheard of.

Birth of Calf in Jersey could be life threatening and needs human presence and intervention… Gir cows are as natural as nature.

Jersey Bulls are a complete waste as they are unhealthy to do any work and sits around all day eating and drinking, they are dumb and notoriously aggressive towards one and all.

Jersey dung is useless to a large extent for biogas & fertilizer while Gir dung has better texture, excellent for biogas and fertilizer.

Jersey Milk called A1 is considered poison in Europe and a lot of people avoid it and clinically tested and proved to promote diseases & Lactose intolerance.

Gir Milk called A2 has been clinically tested and proved to be good for health, tasty and doesn’t have lactose intolerance problems.

With so many disadvantages it IS SHOCKING THAT PEOPLE AND INDIAN INSTITUTES ENCOURAGE to buy hi-breed/GM animals.

Dear Budding Farmer,
One question, do you think the Zebu could be able to support the kind of population growth that is being witnessed in our country?

Although you have raised some valid points related to jersey and zebu (as Mr. Palekar calls it), some of them are also wrong.
I suggest you do proper research before posting this in a public domain.

I dont want to start any argument here, just that I could not control the irritation.

Good luck to you sir, if you have any zebus for real.

Nikhil

Dear Resp Budding Farmer,

Since you have stated that Jercy, and oyher GM foreign breeds, cow milk is poisonous and that is the reason for europeans do not drink their milk.

You may love indian cows and strong beleif that they are good. I do agree and I too love indian cows ,like GIR,HALLIKAR,RED SINDHI, ONGOLE …etc. That does not mean that all other foreign breeds are poison.

Pl dont forget that millions of indians are staying in Europe,USA, Australia …etc countries and drinking those milks. To be honest with you I found that milk is very hygienic and tasty. More over our farmers, friends are farming these cows like Jercy,Holstein Friesian etc and from decades together they are marketing that milk. We all are drinking the same and healthy. Even I am 66 years old and till now I am driving my own car daily @ 200 kms a day.

One fact we should not forget that our local cows are not available for every farmer, they won’t give milk continueously ( give milk for a max of 5 to 6 months) after lactation. Even they give few litres milk only. When you give a statement saying this milk is nothing other than Poison, you have think twice, I feel.

I appreciate your feeling of thinking our cows and their milk is good, but can not accept that other countries milks are poison.

Any how it is left to your wiseness.

Gg.p.rao, farmer

Dear Mr.BuddingFarmer
You have some misconception about exotic breeds like Jersey & Holstein(HF). These animals are not genetically modified animals. Since these animals are good yielder of milk they are used for crossbreeding programme in your country to increase milk yield capacity of your indigenous cattle. No doubt your our indigenous cattle have several good characters like disease resistance, adaptability to adverse environmental condition , draught power etc. ,which must be preserved. Now government is taking steps to protect our indigenous cattle under programme “Conservation of indigenous germplasm ”.

A1 milk has been scientifically proven if you guys dont believe men just google search “problems with A1 milk”… I will give one link here
foodsafety.govt.nz/elibrary/ … n-milk.htm

Not only Europeans but a lot of people consider themselves “lactose intolerant” when actually they are intolerant to A1 milk. Milk today is branded and sold as A2 Milk in Australia and New Zeland. Brazil today boast themselves as being the biggest breeders of Gir Cow.

The basic fact established by Ayurveda is that the Cow should have hump on its back for the milk to have medicinal properties.

And the whole idea is to come out of the Industrial-Production-mentality and to incorporate the service-minded. We people look at animals as a source of making money and not as an extension of our family. Today what we do with our animals our children will look and learn and do it to us. Yeah we are going that way…

If you guys search the net you will get more information… there are 10,001 sites with information if one wants to see the truth… a couple of them I have included below :

ajitvadakayil.blogspot.qa/2013/0 … -with.html

downtoearth.org.in/blog/the- … jinx-45095

Dear BuddingFarmer
The article to which you mentioned in your posting “Beta casein A1 and A2 in milk and human health: Lay Summary “ is simply a hypothesis and there is no scientific evidence to prove that A1 beta-casein is harmful for human being. A1 and A2 beta-casein are genetic variants of the beta-casein milk protein that differ by one amino acid. European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) conducted research on this matter and found no relationship between chronic diseases and drinking milk with the A1 protein.

Here is another link from Professor Keith Woodford
healthnz.co.nz/milk.htm

"[i]A1 beta-casein on digestion releases a peptide (a protein fragment) called beta -casomorphin-7 (BCM7), whereas this does not occur with A2 beta-casein. Even the European Food Safety Report in 2009 conceded that this is correct. There is also no doubt that this peptide has opioid characteristics. It is a well-established scientific fact.

However, what has remained controversial until recently has been whether or not the BCM7 can pass through into the blood. Russian researchers have now shown quite clearly that it does pass into the blood of babies fed infant formula. They have also shown that a proportion of these babies are unable to metabolise the BCM7 efficiently between feeds and these particular babies have delayed psycho-motor (brain-to-muscle) development.

Russian workers have also found BCM7 in the urine of all children on normal milk diets. Polish researchers have even found that mothers who are themselves drinking cow milk can pass bovine BCM7 to their babies in breast milk.

The original evidence implicating A1 beta-casein came from Professor Bob Elliott from Auckland University[/i]"

One more link: foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/c … krdwEbl9qE

…not only the quality of milk but the quality of dung AND urine of these so called “exotic” breed are not good…

The story is the same with Broiler Chicken and Desi Chicken…

The story is the same with GM Seeds and traditional seeds…

The story is the same with Chemical Fertiliser and Organic fertiliser.

The whole idea is to use sustainable practices…

Moreover a diary farmer should be able to harness without depending upon the Government his own:

1. Electricity.
  2. Water
  3. Water harvesting methods.
  4. Biogas Fertilizer from cowdung
  5. Organic Fertilizer from cowdung

Now that is a complete diary farmer… that should be the goal

One more interesting link: huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercol … 58447.html

There are lots of research on the subject… and as the beef and anti-beef campaign run in the background across the country… for the question where is India (the world’s largest milk producer) stand on A1 and A2? The answer is NOWHERE… yeah NOWHERE… we dont even have an opinion… The foolish politicians could even plan to stop local breed… saying it gives less milk.

But the people of the country are waking up even in farming… since 2010 there has been a slow and quite revival of traditional-organic farming… and this farming trend is not carried on by traditional school-drop-out folks but mostly by 1st generation farmers, well educated folks like software engineers, IT People, Doctors, retired people, even celebrities are getting their hands in their farms… the future of India’s Agriculture looks bright. And no we dont need to over do it… each of us just have to double our milk production and the world can be flooded with milk… not a very hard task…

Dear Mr.BuddingFarmer
All that you have mentioned in your posting is based on an ingenious hypothesis developed by RB Elliott and CNS McLachlan and collaborators in the 1990s. Companies selling a2 milk are making this type propaganda to sell their milk at a premium price by using above hypothesis. I am uploading scientific research article published in famous journal” European journal of clinical nutrition” which will make your doubt clear. Please download and read.
a1 a2 .pdf (124 KB)

…and you think those companies who thrive on A1 milk with very large scale farms are not going to defend their turf?.. even Monsanto has claimed that GM seeds are must for human survival… else the whole world will die of starvation… there are people that say after a few years there will be no water to drink on earth even though 70% of earth is water…

Use sense and sensibility…

Dear Mr.BuddingFarmer
Have you gone through the uploaded research Paper? It contains scientific reply to all questions raised by you on a1 milk along with research data. Many exotic hump less milk breed cow yield milk with a2 beta casein. A2 milk is not restricted to humped cattle only. Even jersey breed yield milk with a2 beta casein. I don’t want to get indulged in unnecessary argument but please read that research paper. For your kind information Jersey and Holstein Friesian(HF) are not GM animals.

Moderator Note:

All,

Feel free to discuss and disagree, but be wary of personal attacks. The forum does not tolerate name calling.

Cheers

What about lactose intolerance with people and infants? Is that also some conspiracy theory? It has again been proved world over people who have flatulence and stomach cramps due to A1 milk do not experience that with A2 milk… All Ayurveda practitioners use pure Indian breed cattle…

youtube.com/watch?v=zrrw1NrOQKY

Whether you like it or not it is accepted all over India that the milk of Desi Cow is better than Exotic Breed. But then Milk is just one of the products of cow and desi cow dung is more useful in agriculture… biogas is another great product that can run Gensets, cook food and even run CNG cars like WagonR. All recent organic farming revival is based on Desi Cow.

How much water does an Exotic breed need? For every litre of milk it need around 4 ltrs of water… is this sustainable? If you draw this water from your well your ground water is sure going to fall… unless you have some solid water harvesting methods…

In the Cow shed the hot air from the bodyheat of the jersey Cow rises upwards and our great minds have put celing fan to send this hot air straight down instead of pulling it out… this is “modern” architecture? What will happen?.. the cow will fall sick… now what to do? Great minds say “Give more injections”…right? More body heat will increase… more cooling is required… this is a crazy cycle… when one considers that above 40degrees and Jersey milk yield falls… people who go with Jersey cow will find it an expensive proportion… just like farmers who grow GM crops.

And where are we going as a Nation?.. the world is drinking Cow Milk… we Indians are drinking buffalo milk?.. if you tell a person “gaay jaise hai” it means he is a simple person… but if you call a person “baise” its never a compliment… and today we drink this animal’s milk and even we pay more for this animal’s milk… amazing science we follow… nowhere in tradition is it even mentioned to use Buffalo milk… but nobody will advertise and say Buffalo ghee… all say Desi Ghee or Pure Ghee… and all commercial/Industrial ghee are made from Butter. Butter is different from Makhan. Butter is cream of milk and makhan is cream of curd… both are different…

In India the masters of Science, Astronomy, Geography, Mathematics… people who taught the world how to count using Indian numbers had laid down strict rules/procedures to follow how to make Ghee? Any single Indian commercial/industrial company following that method? Where have our great thinkers and minds gone… today we have come to even certify that Nestle Maggi is safe and healthy for our children…

One of the many Gir Cow Farms - this one is run by Back2Basics Diary… in Gurgaon & Noida
back2basics.net.in/gallery/

And do check out their 8 POINT FORMULA for a successful Desi Diary…
back2basics.net.in/wp-content/up … G_2035.jpg

EXCUSE THIS HUMBLE FARMER

i have some answers to some questions
desi vs videshi cows my findings

my personal observations and my personal deductions
why desi cows are more disease tolerant?
mastitis: first,traditionally desi breeds are low yielders that itself reduces risk of mastitis
secondly,after milking calf are allowed to feed from mother.this ensures complete milking and also saliva(has lysosomes and antibacterial properties) forms a thin layer around teats- a protective one

i had one high yielder HF(18-20 lts/day)
my neighbor has desi low yielder(6-8lts/day)
both cows delivered around same time mine was female calf and his was male calf
i retained my calf he sold his calf
after milking my calf was allowed to drink from mother,where has my neighbor had no option
his cows had mastitis
i observed other cows too,those cows which had calves and feeding calves didnt had mastitis

now other local disseases
just like with anyother things local breeds will always be resistant to prevalant diseases
if you take desi breeds to videsh i dont think they will do better
now A1 and A2
some lactose intolerance
now is the period of GREAT INTOLERANCE so lactose intolerance :))
even indians have lactose intolerance(intolerance to own mothers milk- ask any paediatrician ,they will give better data on indian lactose intolerance)

A1/ A2 milk is just like countrty chicken egg and broiler /farm egg
scientifically not much difference and no health benifits but people prefer country chicken eggs

theres is no comparative study to prove A2 better than A1

i willl give one simple example
just an example dont politicise it
arjun tank vs t90 tank
both were equal in field
but army report presentation was different
T90 hit x number of targets
Arjun could not hit X number of targets

A2 proponents told what they wanted people to perceive
A2 fans perceived what they wanted to hear
no randomized control studies have been done to prove/disapprove A1/A2 theory

Intolerance… Lol…

I am wondering if the govt will shut down the slaughter houses?.. :wink:

Broiler chickens industry is xerox copy of diary Industry just like nobody wants a 6yr cow… nobody wants broilers after 8 weeks… as they become clearly & visibly unhealthy…

Because it is UNHEALTHY animal/bird… unhealthy animals cannot give healthy milk or meat. The broiler chicken has led to obesity problem. Guys are getting moobs and girls are getting their periods at very young age…

As for milk Ayurveda practitioners do not use exotic cow milk. Its unhealthy. If they say its unhealthy then there is obviously something in it, and this has been kind of backed up by Prof Keithwoodford findings “A1 beta-casein on digestion releases a peptide (a protein fragment) called beta -casomorphin-7 (BCM7)”.

But today even Ayurveda is considered “unscientific” and “alternative medicine” by those medical practitioners who have difficulty curing something as simple as jaundice.

A person went to a western doc and during discussion told him “chicken is hot”…

the doc told him “make it cold and eat… it will not be hot”.

He told the doc “no… the process of digestion of the chicken in the stomach releases heat in our body”.

He said no… “there is no such thing… it is same for all food”…

These are the guys teaching Indians medicine… and we accept everything without questioning… if it comes from some kind of authority figure…

And more importantly where are we headed?.. Is it sustainable? Feeding a cow calcium, vitamin, etc that too just for milk? The maintenance cost is as high as petrol cars. At this rate a sudden fluctuation in the company purchase rate of milk can bring a lot of business/dreams crashing down. Now you will see the corporate friendly Govt push small scale diary farmers to buy expensive machinery, hydroponics and chillers. These will be started as discussions on TV, then discussed frequently in newspapers and magazines. New Scheme will be started by Govt to support this and give subsidy and loan. Then people will start to fall for this gambit. This is how foreign companies operate. When this will happen we will start to see even Diary Farmers commit suicide in masses. The schemes ARE SURE TO COME… if not already started… just wait for it…

Govt, Banks & corporates will be happy to get land from such farmers cheaply. Govt will say the farmer was impotent that’s why he did sucide. End of story.

Exotic Cow cannot sustain itself nor its ecosystem. The cowdung of desi cow is good enough to grow its own fodder. Subash Paleker has proved that 1 desi cow is sufficient for fertilizing 30 acres. This is no mean feat and impossible for an exotic breed. Instead of this we buy hydroponics for 15 Lakhs and then pay Rs 10,000 monthly for electricity or use the farm biogas instead of bottling the biogas it in cylinders/baloons for sale as replacement of LPG cylinders. How much does LPG cylinders cost?.. cheaper than milk?

If one has to chase… chase the S H I T… not the Milk… as milk is temporary… focus on the S H I T… but we are focusing on the milk and replacing the animal even though it is sold at a loss.

Even on business terms it has to make sense. Diary Farming could be the only industry where you invest heavily in feeding, caring and maintaining the “machinery” and then after 6 to 8 yrs scrapping the old “machinery” for new “machinery”. It already has the MOST UNIQUE PRODUCT that has the least shelf life.

We are copying everything from West as it is… when we have to use things as it suits us or adapt it. They have a cow that gives a lot of milk, useless dung & urine. We have cow that gives good milk, dung & urine. There will be people who argue it is the same and then say Subash Palaker is also fake and the many organic farmers are just mirages and for food we need GM farming.

We give training for Vermicompost just like people in the west do. There they are forced to do vermicompost indoors as outside the temperature is too low or snowing thus earthworms cannot multiply. In India all we have to do is make a way for the biodigester slurry to go to the field either by gravity or by drip irrigation. The cowdung with create such an environment for the earthworms to multiply at the rate of 1 acre = 1lakh earthworms. These earthworms are so useful that they almost plough the field and make it porus. If we consider 1 lakh earthworms can soak in 1 lakh ltr of water during rain per day… then imagine how much water it will soak in over the year during rains and even irrigation.

Then there are fodder harvesters in west which have to be used on not 5, 10, 20 acres but on 200, 500, 800 or even 1,200 of acres… where land is flat… bring it to hilly Kerala or Konkan and it will be less effective on uneven ground… and for smaller land holdings.

Electricity free Hydroponics fodder can be grown on racks with drip irrigation at 1/100 the cost of original ones only if we let our minds investigate the matter. But are we?

People are being taught to sell dry cowdung… not realising that even whatever little microbes were there in the Jersey dung has been lost and became equal to garbage… or good only for burning and there are people buying it as fertilizer… if some farm garbage is collected and cultured… probably it will give better results than this dry dung… which shows a clear loss of knowledge lost over the last 50-100 yrs. Are we researching only what the western diaries are doing or are we even interested in searching or researching what is good farming Practices?

…and how our original breed are becoming extinct is not by chance but there is a well planned operation to reduce the quality of local breed and finally all this affect agriculture in a huge way.

When Gulf was booming the smart whiteman put dollar as the trading medium so the other countries had to buy dollar first to buy oil. Its like saying if a Keralite wants to sell his rubber or coconut he can sell it only in Japanese Yen… so those buying has to go buy yen first. Thus Dollar became more important than oil. When the Sheikhs wanted to use Nuclear energy they were refused. Now the Sheikhs are being told they will have to stop using Oil also by 2100 because of climate change. For that GCC, Africa, Asia, especially India will have to buy expensive patented renewable technology from West. This they are doing because they are loosing out to Asian Industries due to cheap asian labour.

When our cars are selling they fail our cars based on NCAP safety norms and then whiteman VW try to cheat their own rules and get caught by an Indian… Karma is a b i t c h I say. We can set higher standards and fail their cars… just like we can set higher standards for our milk… but we dont and they do… thats the difference… They do this not because of higher purpose in life but to dominate other nations.

When we send fruits… whiteman says there are fruitflies in it as the fruit became old…

When we send textile… whiteman says it is inflameable…

When we send garments & leather… whiteman says child labour is being used…

When our top pharma company send cheaper but top quality medicines… whiteman says its bad… not 1 or 2 companies… but 27 different companies and 39 laboratories… now compare this with Indian companies who make around 30 to 40 per cent of the generic medicines taken in the US — a market worth $44bn, according to IBISWorld.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/de0ca3f4 … z3td4bXyL6

Agriculture, Automobiles & Pharma are the only 3 fields where USA fears India will dominate them. Irrespective of the other two India was, is and will always produce higher than US in Agriculture and diary farming business can only be run profitably only in places where agriculture is possible. If your land dries up and fodder does not grow due to GM crops then your diary closes with it, there are no two ways about it. It all depends upon Soil health and water table. PLEASE NOTE THAT BOTH OF THESE ARE UNDER THREAT via GM CROPS… all farmer suicide is due to this and only this factor .

FDI is welcomed in India but when Indian companies invest Indian money in Europe they get “ring-fenced”… some of the bigger Indian companies like Suzlon & Amtek Auto have been prevented from investing in India from their Europe Company funds as they fear flight of capital. Because of this reason these two companies who are the 5th (Suzlon) and (Amtek Auto) one of the world’s largest auto parts makers are on the verge of closure. The only way to come out of it would be to sell their European Company. This is because the conditions laid down by them is difficult than what it is for local companies. In India it is the other way around.

Its all about business and safeguarding their own interest. Finally where the Farmer looses his land there these American & German Companies will set up their Renewable Energy Plants. Next time we see a slum dweller in the City do remember that he too was a farmer who lost his land and had to flee to the City.

Hi team,

was just away for a few days, read through the entire post. Initially thought Budding farmer has a point, not on the health issues, on the desi-videsi comparision. It is somehow within us that we like or tend to believe foreign items, culture, dressing is all better than ours. But the fact is that they have already started following us :sunglasses:

I have read that our desi breeds are doing excellent in South American countries (I will not name as I’ve not seen myself).

During my training, I hv understood that imported and cross bred cows are economically viable. But then again, its only the milk factor which is considered. Limited resources of money making from dung and urine, money spent on vet docs and vaccine, maintenance charges… all high, but virtually… more milk is what we all see and aim for.

I would rather earn X amount just selling milk (one point sale) than X+something amount selling various products to various people/sources. Easy money is what eventually we run behind.

Talking about health and A1 & A2 milk… we lack the education that A1 is not superior or inferior… they are just names given to the type of protein content in it. I read a few articles to know more… few people can digest and breakdown this type of protein and few people cannot digest… genetics maybe…

I’m not concluding on anything here, but I’m still confused when I think… there have been many modifications, few people adjusted and developed the resistance but few people did not develop the resistance… survival of the fittest as they call it.

There is only 1 question in my mind now… our future generation will have the capacity to digest A1 type protein and adapt to the changes or should we change our relatively new and profitable methods… or maybe develop some supplement to digest it.

I have made a list of comparing Jersey Vs Local as many people tend to get attracted to the volume of Jersey milk.

There are local breeds giving 20 ltrs depending on how one breeds it. These figures are also achieved in Brazil where they have placed great importance on Gir breed and are able to reach above 20ltrs. Check out the below video where a Sahiwal cow sets 20ltr milk record among Indian breeds. Calves from this cow would be good but care has to be taken to keep the breed pure and not to mix jersey with this as is commonly followed by the “modern” advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAc4M54YoIU

Note in the above video he talks about the medicinal value of the local breed which is also backed up by Ayurveda and ayurveda medicines are made in Desi Cow Ghee and not Jersey Cow Ghee.
Yeah Nitin agreed that selling multiple products are more difficult than 1 product but then one has to deal with the other output too… and when cleaning the cowshed one has to do away with the dung. This can be cleaned into the Biodigester. So the work is not much extra. People are also selling dung on e-commerce site according to multiple websites one is here: indiatoday.intoday.in/technology … 99375.html
hindustantimes.com/business/ … M2Q2O.html

The power of cowdung is as important and powerful as milk. It has 3 direct uses

1. BioGas also called Gobar Gas is created from the cowdung and any other farm waste and afterwards the output which is in liquid form called slurry can be pumped, piped or let down to the farm. Biogas is METHANE. You can loosely say Biogas = Petrol. Its almost like one can create petrol on the farm. One can easily use it for cooking, bottle it into balloon/cylinders to replace LPG cylinders and sell them at LPG gas rates. This Methane gas is much safer than LPG and good for domestic & residential use. If one has CNG cars it can be used to run it as CNG cars use Methane as fuel and CNG car like NANO (36kmpKg) gives almost double the mileage of normal Nano (21kmpl).
  2. Fertilizes the field via the slurry – thereby growing back fodder for the cow. Along with this other crops, vegetable and fruits can be grown.
  3. Liquid Fertilizer Product – Subash Palekar has proved that 1 cow can deal with 30 acres and only once in 15 days of spraying is needed or twice in 30 days. Which would mean 28 days of cowdung can be sold which of just 1 cow would be around 280kgs x other materials required to make the organic fertilizers would create around 1000ltrs of organic fertilizer to be sold. Note this can be diluted further and if kept away from sunlight the “good bacteria” in it will keep multiplying.

So one can live without the milk but one cannot live without the dung especially for growing fodder. The importance of CowDung is well explained in below video:
youtube.com/watch?v=LVROt-6N9C8

And as I had earlier said that even Patanjali also makes Ghee from Butter and not from curds here I found an youtube video see below where Ramdev himself explains how ghee is made. He shows the guy put cubes of butter in the machine. This is not a wrong way of making ghee but making it from curds is considered the best way. He has very well explained in the below video of how companies adulterate or manipulate or chemically process the production of Oil & Ghee and he is not using anything like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=WO9qf_zXa7M

In the above video he keeps telling that it is made from “makhan” which is loosely used to name butter but in fact makhan is made from curds. At 35:37 says “butter is tested in the lab” says that it arrives at his plant. He doesn’t make the Makhan.

Also another thing that I am not convinced about is that he says it is sourced from “Desi Cow from other States” and possible not from his farm which is quite a debatable topic not only because of the much fewer desi diary farms who would have fewer ltrs of milk and even those diary farms would prefer to directly sell it to the consumers and wouldn’t sell it at Rs 20 to any company.

He is also telling that he gets chas after heatin butter. When butter heats water gets evaporated remaining golden liquid is Ghee and the brown residue is left out. Still scratching my head how he made chas out of boiling butter. So these were the 2 parts (Desi Cow as source & Ghee making from Curds) of the video which didn’t quite convince me rest is perfect.

He has made ghee similar to the below video where the lady makes ghee from butter. Here she explains very well the importance of ghee:
youtube.com/watch?v=oPup7-7trmM

Two good videos on open cow farms:
youtube.com/watch?v=w1ucJnB81Mg

youtube.com/watch?v=updk4lTROwo