Oil Based Organic Manure

This is karthi from Chennai. I have gone through YouTube and some the organic farmer (Telangana, Madak) used OIL(edible oil fertilizer) based organic manure. Every one is saying that good result while using oil in manure for showing and spraying. They are using emulsifier (organic) for mixing oil and water (water state).
If anyone tried, how is the result while using your field? Please let me know.

Thank you Bhayya ,

Edible Oils are most beneficial Fertigation to almost all the Crops , being it is an fortified Organic Matter with all nutrients are embidded in it, If you need we will Provide the Emulsifier. Moreover it is cheapest mode while giving effective results.

need some details about emulsifier.
request members to share the same.
namaskaram.
r seshaadri
tumkur

Hi Ramu Sir,

Can you please throw some light on using Eadible Oil as fertilizer.

Thank you
Venu Kulkarni

As has already been informed
Edible Oils are most beneficial Fertigation to almost all the Crops , being it is an fortified Organic Matter with all nutrients are embedded in it, If you need we will Provide the Emulsifier. Moreover it is cheapest mode while giving effective results.

Because the Edible oils are Fortified with all plant Nutrients including Micro Nutrients.

We can supply Emulsifier for Fertigation through Drip and also for Spraying on the Plants without any hesitation.

Hi guys,

Instead of Emulsifier, we can also use 6 eggs for 1 edible litre of oil and Sri K. Nagabushana Rao is using this technique.

Watch the clip in Telugu and my Telugu not so good and I come from non-agricultural background, so if any member translates for the benefit of the forum members, it would be so good.

This is very interesting. Can any senior farmers please comment if using this practically in their farms?