New to Natural Farming

Hello All,

I am a new member of this wonderful forum and would like to get in touch with some really nice people of the farming community. I am new to Farming and would like to get into Natural Farming in the near future. I have been trying to get some knowledge about Natural Farming over web and going through posts of Farmnest, have been following Farmnest closely for the past 2-3 months. I wanted to thank each and every member of this forum for their posts and replies, an amazing place for people like me who want to get into Farming.
I recently procured around 13 acres of land in my native village, this place is around 100 kms from Hyderabad, 30 kms inwards from Jangaon which is on the Hyderabad - Warangal highway. This process took me more than an year. The land is basically red soil, I don’t have much knowledge about the kind of soil as I am new to this field. This land has not been irrigated for nearly 2 years, will try to get some pictures shortly for you to look. I am planning to go for a borewell followed by electricity connection if I am lucky enough to find some ground water. If everything goes well I am not very sure where and how to start with. I need some suggestions/help from Farming friends. I also would like to visit some farms of this community near Hyderabad and get some knowledge out of this. I am in US right now, will be in Hyderabad for a short duration early February, greatly appreciate if some of you can help me with this request.

Thanks,
Nishikanth R Eppa

Well Come Reddy Garu,
It will be better to post your comments and reply in the said natural farming thread itself to have everything of natural farming discussion naturally in natural farming.

Swamy garu,

Sorry about that, was not aware of that. Do you want me to post my comments in an already existing related thread.

Thanks,
Nishikanth R Eppa

[quote=enkreddy]
Swamy garu,

Sorry about that, was not aware of that. Do you want me to post my comments in an already existing related thread.

Thanks,
Nishikanth R Eppa

[/quote] Yes.

Moving it here which I felt is relevant to my post.
farmnest.com/forum/natural-farmi … -beginner/