- I am new to farming
- I have purchased 13 gunta land near Hoskote for investment
- I intend to sell after 10 years, but I want to use it to get some decent returns
- I plan to plant 16 Jamun trees, can I manage to grow them w/o bore well & drip methods ?
- I am willing to purchase water tanker and hire local farmer to water my saplings 15 days once during non-rainy seasons. Is my plan right or wrong ?
- Plan to dig 3x3x3 pits using JCB (16 pits) fill them with manure and plant saplings in coming monsoon 2018.
- Where to get BEST Jamun variety saplings ? What is the mortality rate / failure of jamun ? need details
Any advice WELCOMED please share mobile no. so that I can discuss ! mine 7483087071
Thanks in advance