New farm pomegranate, banana and garlic

Dear All,

I am a newbie to farming. I have some agricultural land where we grow wheat and rice by contract farming but I dont have any hands on experience.

I have 2 plots of land that I want to do farming on myself. They are medium sized plots of around 8 and 12 acres.

Both are close to each other in border of Odisha and Jharkhand and other farmers in the region grow banana, turmeric, ginger, garlic, paddy, wheat, vegetables and newly pomegranate

I am thinking of growing pomegranate on one plot of land (12 acres) and put garlic as intercrop to make some cash while the plants take about 3 years to yield fruits.

I thought of ginger as well but someone told me that ginger is notorious for using up micronutrients and depleting quality of land ( Is this true )

The other 8 acres, I want to grow TC Banana sourced from Cadila (G-9 variety) … Initially 4 acres and rest 4 acres vegetables to see how easily I can sell the banana before growing on whole land.

I am also planning a half acre polyhouse where I want to grow vegetables on most but also experiment on hydroponics to grow flowers, capsicum and chillies along with a bit of Bok Choi and Lettuce for variety.

I just want to write down my plans for the community here to give me feedbacks on what I should be careful about or what I could do differently. I am currently getting some little work done and will start plantation this year over next 3-6 months depending on the crop.

Thanks
John