Network based on agriculture throughout India

We are planing to establish a network based on agriculture throughout India. We want to reach up to grass root level. All the middel man will removed from agriculture business. If you want to represent your area please contact us. We want to centralize the agriculture. So that grower can easily get the farm input at low cost and the customer can get the product at low cost. Do you know the Onion is sold at rs 3/kg by farmer but we are purchasing at Rs 100/kg . In the first stage we will invite the representation in agriculture up to district level later on we will go up to tehashil level. If you want to be a part of this network please contact with your full contact detail to my private box .Its all for our farmers who are the is our back bone of india ,Anyone one can join and help the farmers (only information gathering ) all free of cost.

I’m a consultant who work with farmer in the district of kanchipuram and we paid by % with total transperency, currently we are growing maize for a govt project, we develop waste land into pulpwood farming and many other details

Regards,
Antony
Assured Agro Network
assuredagronetwork@gmail.com
+91 99620 11278

There were and are a number of such supply chain initiatives initiatives - some successful - I can readily think of efarm.in which does something similar.

While it is a nice idea to do direct marketing I think you should have a clearly stated plan and systems to do this. How exactly do you want to achieve this?

Well Yes, one thing we need to agree is that erradicating middlemen is not possible so fast, they are everything now. An all community based organisations have not survived for long, because for the simple fact farmer cannot digest even parting Rs.1 in a transparency mode seeing “How so he is making Rs.1 from my product”. on the other hand they will always go toward the middlemen who give them the cash which makes them feel that they got every penny. I worked with hundreds of farmers intially i was all that good trying to explain however they are what they are. Very few have come out of their shells and we have created small sucess stories they have suceeded but still the rest don’t try and only feel jealous that the other is doin good.

Welcome to Agriculture.

Regards,
Antony

RESPECTED BROTHERS AND SISTERS ,

INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT THE MIDDLEMEN IN MARKETIGS PUT SOM SOLUTION TO DISCUSS SO THAT WE CAN MAKE BEST NETWORK

EG, IN OUR AREA WE GET CHILLIES SANNAM VAREITY FOR Rs.60 SOME COPANY PRODUCING MASALA ITEM WE CAN GIVE THE NAME ADRESS AND OTHER NEEDFUL INFORMATION TO THE FARMES THEY CAN GO FURTHER LIKE THIS WE WANT TO TRAIN OUR FARMER

INSTEAD OF GIVING FISH TO THE HUNGRY, WE WANT TO TRAIN HOW TO CATCH THE FISH …

THANKING YOU
SUNDAR

[quote=sundarsmnm]
We are planing to establish a network based on agriculture throughout India. We want to reach up to grass root level. All the middel man will removed from agriculture business. If you want to represent your area please contact us. We want to centralize the agriculture. So that grower can easily get the farm input at low cost and the customer can get the product at low cost. Do you know the Onion is sold at rs 3/kg by farmer but we are purchasing at Rs 100/kg . In the first stage we will invite the representation in agriculture up to district level later on we will go up to tehashil level. If you want to be a part of this network please contact with your full contact detail to my private box .Its all for our farmers who are the is our back bone of india ,Anyone one can join and help the farmers (only information gathering ) all free of cost.
[/quote]I have sent a personal message to you. I belong to Rajasthan and ready to become a member of this Form. My e-mail number is sadiq-071@hotmail.com. Pls contact me.Thanks and regards.

Your idea is very good and beneficial to the Farmers of this Country. We have to open an outlet to every districts of India as well as a Farmers Co-operative bank which is easily accessible to the Farmers. We can buy directly their crops and sell to the company concerned or whole sellers. We can distribute the loan to the need farmers specially at the time of sowing the fields. Also we have to plan meetings in all States, district wise to meet and explain the farmers. We have to make a Farmer Union on All India basis. We have to arrange for seminars and exhibitions from time to time. We have to buy the seeds, manure, equipment’s used by the Farmers directly and to supply them Farmers. Thanks

THE ABOVE MSG WAS MSND BY ONE OF OUR MEMBER ,BUT IN INDIA THE CO-OPERATIVE SYSTEM IS FAILURE BECAUSE OF LACK OF HIDDEN RULES AND POLITICS, WE WANT TO THINK ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT ,THE FARMER SHOULD BECOME CORPORATE. FOR eg. IF A FARMER WANT TO PALN A CULTIVATION HE SHOULD HAVE ALL THE BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRODUCT MARKET CONDITION VALU ADDED METHOD FOR THAT PRODUCT AND ALSO HE MUST KNOW HOW TO SELL THE PROJECT ,EVEN NOW MOST OF THE FARMERS DONT KNOW HOW TO SELECT THE BEST SEED,BEST CULTIVATION PRACTICE ,WHERE TO GET THE FERTILIZER ,WHICH IS SUITABLE FOR HIS LAND OR SOIL,EVEN FARMER DOSNT KNOW HOW TO STORE THE PRODUCTS WHEN TO SELL WHAT IS THE MARKET PRICE.WE SHOULD MAKE A PACKAGE FOR DIFFERENT CROPS FOR DIFFERENT REGION AND BRING ALL THE FARMERS WHO ARE CULTIVATING THE SAME PRODUCT AS A SHARE HOLDER AND MAKE THEM CORPORATE.

Dear Mr.Sundaram,

Thank you very much for your future dream. I would like to add some points from the foundation

You see farmers are the mass living still under Slavary - though India got freedom in 1947,

They are always under the clutches of Agrochemical Trader then the trap of commodity Trader.

Biofarms started CARDAMOM Network in kerala its result is surprising every one. we made SHG

(Self Help Group) At different locations (10 km) and started Agri input supply center. The aim was

to provide good quality agri inputs with reasonable rate, the profit generate through their

business distribute at the end of the year. Each such groups are doing average 1 crore -1.5 crores

/year.Getting minimum 10% profit and deducting all expenditures get minimum 5% profit.Threre by

made them from the hands of agri traders. Made farming more profitable. Marketing is next

headache.Same way recently started Banana Network In Karnataka.

Biofarms giving training farmers Groups, Marketing People of SHG-Free of cost.

Thank you

D.s.sureshkumar,MSc(Ag.Biotech),PGDBM,PhD Scholor, doing CCA

Ex.Project Manager (R & D), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Dear Mr.Sudarshan

It is nice to have a grand idea of the farmer selling to the consumer directly.It is a grand ideal but will always remain one. It has been tried many times by many people at many places but has met with only limited success.If at all there is one place where it has succeeded reasonably is in the procurement of milk from the farmers and selling it to the end user. But do you know the fact that there is in fact rampant corruption in some of the so called farmer’s cooperatives. Who makes money there?-not the farmer but some other middlemen in some other form. Moreover at today’s prices can you show me one place in India where Onions are sold at RS.3 per kg but the end user pays RS.100. I agree it happens once or twice in 5 years but not the norm . So don’t immediately demonise the middleman. What prevents the farmers from forming their own marketing arm?. There is so much ignorance and in fighting among the farmers themselves. Added to that you have the problem of funding. How are we going to decide what is the rate of borrowing for the farmers and how are we to monitor so that it is implemented or otherwise not misused. The issues are complex but solutions come in bits and pieces. The best thing is to attempt it on a micro scale rather than have grandiose plans. First let the farmer only produce what he wants for his family. Then let him understand what the market wants or what he is capable of selling rather than simply sow what his neighbour has sown or what he has sown last season. Then the whole world will find its way to the farmer’s doorsteps. Till then it will remain a Utopian dream

Murali

Namaskar All,

I think this is a nice! for so many year’s the indian farmer are suffering by this system, we need to do something.

I saw this thread. I would like to add few points.

Hope it helps and provide feedback.

For example if few families together come forward and wants to buy vegetables, they need regular supply. Weekly basis verities of vegetables.

So if we farmers come together and start cultivating it will solve. suppose 10 farmers together cultivate, 1 cucumber, 1 chilli, 1 onion, 1 ladies finger, 1 brinjal etc etc. they can address the needs of customer and regularly can supply. This way co-operative society can work well.

what is your opinion?

Thanks