Need quotations & advice for timber plantation

Good link, …Mulching is something I am planning to take up soon, just investigating on proper materials…:slight_smile:. Thanks for the nutrients inputs as well.

Can you shed light on the Coir pith Manure processing - like what kind of considerations are to be made before selecting the main raw material - coir waste and what is the timelines and seasons… I have a two huge drenches in my farm and maybe I can try in small quantities.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Hi Saverafarms,

Posting some pics, for your comments please :slight_smile:

Two paterns of Intercropping practised

1. Melia Dubia & Mango
  2. Melia Dubia & Mangao and Yellow Lenti & Maize (Just experimenting) - have noticed odd Mango leaves getting yellowish a bit (one in every six or seven)

Thanks,
Vamshi

Thank you Sir,
thank you very Much Mr. vamsi for your Innovation.

Kindly inform us from where you got the Malia Dubia Saplings and what is the Cost for each plant.I am also in need of Malia Dubia Plants for my TWO Acres of Land Near Shankarpally with Borewell and Drip…Kindly Advise Urgently to vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,

Thank you Mr. Vamsi,
I am having Land Nr. Shankarpally,

Kindly advise us out of Mango-Malia Dubi-Gummadi Teak which is the Profitable Crop for my Plantation in my TWO Acres of land.
Further Malia Dubia is Fast Growing Tree and Gummadi Teak is Fast growing Tree.

Kindly inform us the Economecs of the above THREE Plantations. i.e. Mango,MaliaDubia,Gummadi Teak to vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com

Thank you With regards,
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,

Thank you Sir,
Thank you Very Much Mr. Vamshi for your Posting.

Kindly guide me where shall I get the Malia Dubia and Gummadi Tek Nr. Shankarpally.
Hyderabad.Kindly Help me to get the above saplings.

Thank you With Regards,
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,
for Vasudha Green Farms,

Hello Mr. Manne,

Sorry for late reply, I will call you today.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Thamnk you Mr. Vamshi,Please call .!

MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB.,
Vasudha Green Farms,