Need long term or short term Investor for Agri project

I am Selvamani working as a Senior Manager Credit Analyst in a leading Nationalised bank. I am hailing from an agriculture family. My son has completed BE Mettulurgical Engineering from PSG College of Technology Coimbatore. We are having rich experience in Agriculture. We are holding 35 Acres of Irrigated land in Talavadi. Talavadi is a hill station 850 meters above sea level. It is around 100 kms from Coimbatore Erode and Tiruppur. 70 kms from Mysore. Situated in between Mysore and Sathyamangalam. My farm is located exactly 190 kms from Bangalore. There are Two water Dams within 2. 5 kms radius from my farm namely Chikkola and Swarnavathy Dams. There is a water way situated in between our land and we receive abundant waterflow during rainy days we have 10 borewells and 50 HP EB service. We are very much interested in Agriculture. We plan to develop organic farming by rearing desi cow and calf and manufacture vermicompost jeevamirthum and panchakavya for our own use. We plan to planting 1500 coconut trees 5000 arecanut trees and 2000 pepper with inter cultivation of sugarcane banana turmeric and watermelon. We propose to value add items by manufacturing organic jaggery extraction of turmeic curcumin (we have arrangement with company’s) and banana chips and to set up a 100%EOU. We have registered with APEDA and got License for Export. We propose to setup huge water storage pond and required infrastruture for the above said facilities. We apply bank loan and need either long term or short term investor for margin money contribution for the project on profit sharing basis with exit policy. Interested investor please contact me at sanjayinternational1@gmail.com 9677380222 9443611234 (whatsapp) I can share the pictures of the current infrastruture.

If you have a proper SME entity , you can approach start up india for fund .
But value added products are too competitive and crowded in the domestic market . Think something else

Please give your valuable suggestion sir

what suggestion do you want ?
send a mail with your agro business background to bhcv@ymail.com

Want help and guidence for coconut and aceca nut plantation pl.Have many questions as a bigginner

My contact number 9677380222 9786909976 9443611234 whatsapp. Please share your number

If you are want join with our company association as an associate partner in your concern district or rahil please contact me on nitin.jagtap@matoshreefps.in or call on 9420902021

Sir I sent you message on whatsapp. Awaiting your reply

Contact number for further process please. My whatsapp number +919443611234 +919677380222, +919786909976, mail id sanjayinternational1@gmail.com
Could you please send the terms and conditions. Thanks & Regards
Selvamani

Post in english. We dont know kanada