Hi My beloved formers,
My Father is also former and am planning to help my dad.
We are planning to cultivate Malabar vepa in telugu “Konda vepa” but i have questions about this firm, if possible could you explain me.
- Is there any state govt involvement in this like Tax payments, Permissions for crop sell?
- who will buy these trees after 6 years, we need to contact buyers or if provide information they come to firm for buying ?
- I heard that buyers will buy 6 years malabar tree just for 3000 rs, Is it true ? If not how much we can expect from 6 years tree ?
- If i plant trees in between Mango trees if there any problem for existing mango trees ?
- which type of malabar trees will give best wood ?
Thank you in advance…!!