Need Forum Members' Advice on price of land

Hi All,
I have been an ardent follower of this blog. And currently i’m looking for agriculture land near kanakapura, sathanur and near halagur. Most of the land are plain land and are more or less 4 kms from the main road. I feel the price they are quoting are a little high . I know the price depends on various factors but if any of the members knows the indicative price near this place it would be really helpful to me.

Thanks,
AS

The rates of arable land depend on various factors e.g. proximity to good market,location of land on connecting road links,irrigation facilities and proximity to human population.In heavily populated areas the cost will be higher as the demand exists from public.You have not indicated prominent places near the proposed land and the rates quoted by locals per acre.Please do so for every body’s knowledge.

Hi as1978,

In Tamilnadu, the government publishes Guideline Value. The URL is tnreginet.net/igregn/guideli … htm. Please use the latest guideline value (2012). If yours (if you are in TN) is not available, then you check out with your registrar office.

You can use it as a base. Generally, there is a difference between the guideline value and the market price. Its seems odd that somestimes the market price is less compared to the guideline value.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
agricultureforeverybody.blogspot.com

Dear sir
Pl find out District Magistrate’s DM cirle rates.The price should be in the range of DM circle rates in the locality where you intend to purchase the land.
rcdixit

link=topic=2358.msg11140#msg11140 date=1372314706]
Hi as1978,

In Tamilnadu, the government publishes Guideline Value. The URL is tnreginet.net/igregn/guideli … htm. Please use the latest guideline value (2012). If yours (if you are in TN) is not available, then you check out with your registrar office.

You can use it as a base. Generally, there is a difference between the guideline value and the market price. Its seems odd that somestimes the market price is less compared to the guideline value.

Regards
Padmanabhan Ganesan
agricultureforeverybody.blogspot.com
[/quote]