Need advise on crop rotation

Hello
I am a mba mcom professional. we have farm near pilibhit( UP). Now i am planning to quit my job to look my farm.
So need help and advise
we are doing traditional farming ie
july to oct - rice (120days) in 3/4 of the land as it need lots of water around 30 quintal per acre
oct to march - wheat in whole land around 18 quantil per acre
may to july - rice (60days) in 1/4 of the land as demand is very low

Normal climate conditions as we have in northern india. there is no problem of water and electricity.

please can suggest me new crop rotation or vegetable or method to increase fertility.
i am new to farming.

Dear Ankush,

We, at VezaMart, provide farmers with crop specific advisory and high quality agri-inputs, directly sourced from top brands, at the doorstep.

Kindly give a missed call on our toll free number 180030028044 or share your number with us our agri expert will call you back and help with your queries.

Thanks,
Harendra

Hi Ankush,

We suggest you to go for vegetable crops in Rabi season - Oct to Feb. You can try crops like Chilli, Marigold, Onion, etc.
Vegetable crops are generally more vulnerable to pest and disease attack. Therefore, you may start with a small area.

To increase your profits, you may try spices like Turmeric and Ginger.

At boundaries, you can grow bamboo, mango, drumstick, etc.

Testing the soil is very important before switching to high value crops. Your soil and water should be suitable for such crops.

You may contact LeanAgri (www.leanagri.com) for consultancy related to crop selection and crop management.
Scientific techniques are provided to farmers to increase their farm yields and farm incomes.

Regards
Siddharth
+91-9884308764

Below 1acer property do organic farming don’t invest in rice Corp, donfor seasonal vegetable, don’t not tilt you land it will kill organic matter.

Check and do soil test
Check and do water test
Use drip system
Do seasonal crops you will be successful. Always do organic farming, no chemical no fertilizer, use organic home make fertilizer and organic matter read and learn more in internet, organic farmer is a way of farming and living life as a farmer.