NDDB subsidy for Breed Multiplication Farm

Breed Multiplication Farm comprising minimum 200 cows / buffalos (preferably indigenous breeds) of envisaged project cost Rs. 400 lakh approx. with an objective to produce elite heifers using sexed semen / IVF technology.

NDDB is offering subsidy 50% max. Rs. 200 lakh for above mentioned Breed Multiplication Farm. This is for construction of cattle sheds, equipment, procurement of elite bull, mothers, etc. Term Loan can be obtained under AHIDF scheme.

Minimum 5-acre land is desired on ownership or leased (subsidy is not for land purchase). Entrepreneur should be experienced in rearing dairy cows / buffalos.

Last date to submit EoI is 25-11-2021. For selection the applicants will be asked for presentation. After acceptance of your EoI then you can approach bank for term loan and submit detail project report. Subsidy will be released by NDDB.

For my consultancy services you can refer my websites:

AHIDF

Commercial Dairy Farm

Since the time is short, I am looking for serious entrepreneur who is having 5-acre land and who is experienced in rearing dairy cows / buffalos. You can answer me by replying here or sending whatsapp at 93080 02664. I will be happy to work with eligible dairy entrepreneurs.

With kind regards

Sameer Narayan

DAS Consultant

Email: maildasconsultant@gmail.com

I want to go this prosses how can I do

Are you eligible?

Do you possess minimum 5-acre land?

Are you experienced in rearing dairy cows / buffalos?

For project cost around Rs. 400 lakh the NDDB subsidy is Rs. 200 lakh. Rest through Equity & Bank Term Loan

You can email me or whatsapp me to inform me that you are eligible.

Call & whatsapp me on 8058135848

There is an update from NDDB regarding Breed Multiplication Farm (BMF) subsidy

(a) EoI has to be submitted online now onwards before 25th of every month; accordingly NDDB will acknowledge your application before 7th of succeeding month

(b) Concerned website for online EoI submission
https://eoi.nddb.coop/Home/Intro