My Experience in Natural (organic) Farming

Hi,

Glad to see that people are transforming into health conscious particularly on food items produced in Organic/ Naturally farming methods. The key is some of them putting into practice both in consuming and producing, as I transformed. Once I returned from my onsite two years back, have started my Organic (*IINSCF Model) Farm near Chennai, after lots of hurdles and challenges.

Now it’s turned out as good Indigenous Organic farm. I would like to share
“The Spirit of Nature”,
My Experience in Natural (organic) Farming, along with

Healthy (chemical fertilizer/pesticides Free) Vegetable, Greens, Millets, paddy and more, from my farm.

Every week ends (sat. eve) I’m bringing bring fresh my Veg. & Greens to Chennai “Direct from my farm”. For this summer (2013) we have,

I. Veggies and Greens (sirukeerai),

II. Paddy

-Seeraga Samba Rice
-Black Rice
-Red Rice
we can support alomost all the Native Variety paddy

III.For your Kitchen Garden (if you have, if not I’ll help you to set up)

Bio Fertilizer/pesticides

Panchakavya ( Traditional, simulated), Jeevamrudha, Amrudha Karaisal, Beejamrudha, Natural Pesticides, produced from Desi (Gir & Umbalachery breed) cow’s dung & urine (available around the year)

iv.Aqua culture

-Spirulina (Arthrospira Platensis)

-Azolla (Azolla pinnata var imbricata )

V. Hands on Training:

1.Natural Farming - Why & How (Basic & Advance Hands on) - Min 5 members

2.Preperation of Panchakavya,Jeevamrudhu, Amurdha karaisal, Natural (Herbal) Pesticides

3.Spirulina, AZola culture.

1. Experimental - Hi Tech Natural Smart Farm.

2. Who Made My Garden! (How to set up & maintain Balcony, Terrace, and Home Veg. Gardens)

3. Seeds: All Vegetable, greens, Grains, Millets, flowers Seeds available (Country Varieties only).

If you have a like minded community

You can reach me: 0 9940028160

oonfarms@gmail.com

*IINF -Integrated Indigenous Natural Farming Model
Inspired by Surapalar’s Vrikshayurvedam, Rudolph Steiner, Masanobu Fukuoka,
Thabolkar,Subash Palekar’s, Nammazhvar and 100’s of Farmer’s Native Wisdom and practicing Techniques.

Join Us …Produce Poison Free Food for Family and Friends

Great Initiative sir. Would like to meet you in person. However, I’ve only one like minded friend. We both would come and meet you if you could provide us an appointment. Preferably in weekends.

A very good initiative.
Since October 2013 I am also looking for various options of farming and want to start something soon. It is almost certain that I will go for natural farming. I would like to directly replicate your module.
Can you please share in what land size are you doing this farming. And also are you earning or you planning to sell your produce and earn from the farm you have.
Do share info, will look forward for.
Best of luck.
Regards
Prashant
Mumbai

VERY INSPIRING, TO READ THIS,

Hi,

Glad to see that people are transforming into health conscious particularly on food items produced in Organic/ Naturally farming methods. The key is some of them putting into practice both in consuming and producing, as I transformed. Once I returned from my onsite two years back, have started my Organic (*IINSCF Model) Farm near Chennai, after lots of hurdles and challenges.

Now it’s turned out as good Indigenous Organic farm. I would like to share
“The Spirit of Nature”,
My Experience in Natural (organic) Farming, along with

Healthy (chemical fertilizer/pesticides Free) Vegetable, Greens, Millets, paddy and more, from my farm.

Every week ends (sat. eve) I’m bringing bring fresh my Veg. & Greens to Chennai “Direct from my farm”. For this summer (2013) we have,

I. Veggies and Greens (sirukeerai),

II. Paddy

-Seeraga Samba Rice
-Black Rice
-Red Rice
we can support alomost all the Native Variety paddy

III.For your Kitchen Garden (if you have, if not I’ll help you to set up)

Bio Fertilizer/pesticides

Panchakavya ( Traditional, simulated), Jeevamrudha, Amrudha Karaisal, Beejamrudha, Natural Pesticides, produced from Desi (Gir & Umbalachery breed) cow’s dung & urine (available around the year)

iv.Aqua culture

-Spirulina (Arthrospira Platensis)

-Azolla (Azolla pinnata var imbricata )

V. Hands on Training:

1.Natural Farming - Why & How (Basic & Advance Hands on) - Min 5 members

2.Preperation of Panchakavya,Jeevamrudhu, Amurdha karaisal, Natural (Herbal) Pesticides

3.Spirulina, AZola culture.

1. Experimental - Hi Tech Natural Smart Farm.

2. Who Made My Garden! (How to set up & maintain Balcony, Terrace, and Home Veg. Gardens)

3. Seeds: All Vegetable, greens, Grains, Millets, flowers Seeds available (Country Varieties only).

If you have a like minded community

You can reach me: 0 9940028160

oonfarms at gmail com

*IINF -Integrated Indigenous Natural Farming Model
Inspired by Surapalar’s Vrikshayurvedam, Rudolph Steiner, Masanobu Fukuoka,
Thabolkar,Subash Palekar’s, Nammazhvar and 100’s of Farmer’s Native Wisdom and practicing Techniques.

Join Us …Produce Poison Free Food for Family and Friends
[/quote]