Mulberry plantation land required

Hello members,
I m in needed of a mulberry v plantation
On lease, can any o one suggest some agents or farmers reference who is ready to lease.
Thanks

Hi ,

Rahul I saw your post for lease of mulberry plantation land i had 2 acers of mulberry plantation with very good fertile red soil and very good water source now i made 2 batches and monthly i got 55k to 65k if drip irrigation , power weeder everything is there in farm and it is in main road(tar road) and 55 km from banglore and in chikkaballapur dist if you are intrsted let me know call me on my mbl no 9741085135.

Regards
J Reddy

Hi RAHUL. Can you revert r call to know what extent of plantation you may in need.5 acres plantation with all amenities are available. You call for further information. Regards SWAMY 8123019678 .9945138186

Hi. I can lease 2 to 3 acres of fertile land with water on the roadside on Bangalore Kanakapura highway . It is 80 km from Bangalore.
Sampath Kumar Mob 9632151006.

Hi? Sampath Kumar, what is status now? have leased it or doing on your own?

Hello All,

I am taking up sericulture in 5 acres land and looking for a partner who is willing to join us…we have land situated near Ramnagar and it is 45 mins drive from Bangalore city…

Intrested people can reach me on 9743423779…