Mango Care from before it starts flowering till Harvest

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if this is discussed earlier in any of the threads,

Mango trees in my farm have not yet started to flower… Should start flowering in January What would be the things to look out for and care to take from this time to Harvest?

Any links, comments, references would be of great help.

Thanks.

What I am observing past two years is our mango harvesting has pushed to Jun and July. about ten years same was getting harvested before May. So climate is behaving erratic. so keep watching it may flower in January also.

common reply to sri2012 and shri 1885 on mango farming

we have on offer a brand new revolutionary farm input product fit for coconut, mango, arcanutm turmeric farmers - farmerzon, a simple de-contaminator cum fertilizer product. this has 82 variations, easy on your pocket and gives you yields not normally expected from mango or coconut farms. it can also advance the mango season if ur trees start in may-june.

this is applied to the roots of the trees, minimum 40 days prior to flowering and gives spectacular results. ideal for drip irrigation but can also be mixed with water 1-2% and flow can be directed at the roots. prior water canal is necessary exposing a few roots. it energizes the tree to produce male/female flowers in proper ratio, thereby influencing the fruits yield. i can send u demo quantity (one lit) bottle @ Rs 1200 + s^h. this is good for at least 500 mango trees, no need to use any other fertilizer organic or inorganic. the base of the product is homoeopathic medicine and is marketed all over south india. beauty of product is, your yields taste as good as organic food sold by select people, meaning u can get better price at the market place. regards krishna 8585938121
aim all product.pdf (561 KB)
लित्रेतुरे प१.xlsx (13.4 KB)