Malnad Gidda - does anyone know a source for a temple?

Hello Everybody…I’m Narasinga Rao from Bangalore. A temple needs 3 Maland Gidda cows & a bull. Please let me know if any of you can help by pointing to source.

The temple would like to purchase these cattle.

Warm Regards
Narasinga Rao
Ph+91 9740308619

Dear Sri Narsinga Rao sir, I should appreciate you for your good thought of providing Malnad Gidda for a temple. It is a very good Indian Ancient Breed and very much suitable for temples (very less maintenance and a resistive breed). It is mostly available in Malnad area. Please purchase pure breed Malnad gidda cows by taking the help of Vet Doctors, who worked lot on Malnad Gidda cow breed ,on request. Generally they may help you as it is a ‘Dhyva karya’. 1. Dr. Govindiah ,professor, 09448083620 2. Dr. K.P Ramesh, principal scientist , Adugodi, Malnad. g.p.rao, farmer

There is a co-operative society in Sagar(shimoga dist). Please contact the numbers given By Sri.G.P.Rao sir. They are doing some research on these breed.

Dear Sri Sir, Can you give us the address of said society in Sagar and if you have their contact phone numbers and persons, as I want to purchase 3 or 4 pure Malnad Gidda cows. g.p.rao, farmer

Kindly give me the contact no. of the society in Sagar. I will reach out to them also.

Dear G.P. Rao thanks for the information and also your call.

Regards
Narasinga Rao

The society is driven by Dairy research institute Adugodi. They have it. I had noted the number I searched today, I could not find. But I am sure Dr.Ramesh can give this number.

Thanks will contact Dr.Ramesha

[quote=sri2012]
The society is driven by Dairy research institute Adugodi. They have it. I had noted the number I searched today, I could not find. But I am sure Dr.Ramesh can give this number.
[/quote] Dear Sri Sir, thank you. I will also contact Dr. K.P.Ramesh and collect the society number. g.p.rao, farmer.

Dear Narasinga,

What was then happens at the end?
You still have not posted the end result.