Low cost Farm generator

Hi,

We have solar based pumping solutions. if anyone wants to explore solar option do get in tough with us.

We have recently launched a model whose details can be viewed here [invalid link removed].

The one of advantages of this model is that the converter unit starts the pump slowly at a lower current and stabilizes the current to the programmed RPM level of the motor.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO
Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems

Hi Mr. Sarvana Kumar,

Can you please post some more details like initial cost, approx maintaince costs per year, how much HP is needed for water for say 100 ft, 200 ft, 300ft etc. This would give a direction of feasibility of solar generator for farming.

Thank you,
Vamshi

Dear Mr.Vamshi,

Our solution is to convert the existing AC pumps into solar without any modification on the pump side. All that is required is to connect solar panels to our pump converter (VFD + MPPT) and connect pump to the converter.

The 3phase pump converter would cost below;

A)1Hp Rs. 28,000 + VAT + Transport
B)2Hp Rs. 38,000 + VAT + Transport
C)3Hp Rs. 48,000 + VAT + Transport
D)5Hp Rs. 60,000 + VAT + Transport
E)7.5Hp Rs. 83,000 + VAT + Transport
F)10Hp Rs. 1,00,000 + VAT + Transport
G)12Hp Rs. 1,20,000 + VAT + Transport
H)15Hp Rs. 1.50,000 + VAT + Transport
I)20Hp Rs. 2,00,000 + VAT + Transport

Options:

IP 65 enclosure @ Rs.5000 + Tax extra
Mobile Remote GSM pump starter unit @ Rs.7000 + Tax extra
Energy Meter @ Rs.5000 + Tax extra

With the above converter you need to add solar panels proportionate to each capacity for solar conversion.

This link farmnest.com/forum/farm-equipmen … /#msg11192 has information about our converters.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO

Also no moving parts no battery so no maintenance costs. Except that solar panels have to be kept clean and away from dust & bird waste.

Hello Sir,

How about the depth factor?

I am still unable to calculate the cost for your model.

Thanks,
Vamshi

Dear Mr.Vamshi,

Depth is not relevant to our solution, as it is relevant to pump & we dont supply pump.

We suggest customers to approach any 3 phase AC pump dealers around, ask them the suitable capacity required for their water needs. Once they give us the nameplate readings of the pump like Hp, Current, Voltage & RPM and we offer solar solution accordingly.

To work out cost of the solution include cost of the panels, cost of controller, cost of mounting structure, cost of cables apart from the pump.

Ex: To convert a existing 5 hp pump to run on solar,

Cost of 5000 watts pf panels + Cost of 5hp controller + Cost of mounting structure + Cost of cables

I hope you get an idea now.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO

Appreciate your apt responses, sir. It helps general public like us. Thanks a lot.

Thank you for the appreciation. As long as it serves public’s purpose, am happy doing it.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar

Dear saravan,

Thanks for your detailed posting.

1. can u post the eg.'s complete costing. (let it be aprox.).

2. The solar panels placing on open land is ok or certain height tobe maintained.

3. with this system, the pump will be on only when the intensive solar light is falling on panels or what ?.

4. how much life , we can expect for this system.

5. Is it possible to post few of photographs to visualise and get and idea , please?

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Hi,

Please find my response inline with your queries marked red.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar

Dear saravan,

thank you very much for your reply.

our mail id is maruthidairy09@yahoo.in

regards,

kasturiraju.

Dear Mr.Kasturiraju,

We have sent you few videos. Please have a look.

Regards,

Saravana Kumar

Dear Saravana,

Please also send the videos to the following email address
mikelib62@gmail.com

Many thanks
Mike

Dear Mike,

Please follow the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC350KOOG8JZvEZW0EkeHxsA to view few projects that are currently running on solar. Also, kindly go through my individual posts on these projects here on FN which will give the complete project details.

For you and all reading this blog, my reply # 22 stands no longer valid, as we have comeout with a far superior featured pump controller whose details is available at farmnest.com/ads/equipment/plug- … jects_2658

Regarding the price and availability, the models are available starting 3Hp till 25Hp.

Cost would be 10% more than the price mentioned in reply # 22.
Features would be as per farmnest.com/ads/equipment/plug- … jects_2658
[/ul]
Hope this helps!

Regards