Looking for Active/Sleeping partners for "Group Farming" in Hyderabad

Dear friends,
We are working in various positions in IT/ Software field, Hyderabad. With a rich experience of over a decade in growing Horticulture, Floriculture and Cash crops (Vegetables), myself came up with a noble idea of starting up “Group Farming” by taking the agriculture land on lease/rent initially in & around Hyderabad. Hence, we are welcoming like minded people/friends particularly from IT background, who want to join us as working (active) or sleeping partners to take up farming. Interested friends can mail us ur email id / contact no’s for group discussion and details.

Regards…

1 Like

Hii,

Im interested. Already PMed you.

Please check.

Regards,
Rahul

hi
i am vijay already doing farming -papaya,marigold,sweet corn and vegitables-near gajwel and also into vegitables nursuries business.I am intersted in joining this venture.please call me at 9849531534 for further details.

Hi
I am sushil, Would love to meet and discuss about the idea with you all guys. you can contact me @ 9849778007

Sushil

Hello everybody! !

I am from hyderabad too just started organic farming an advice to all who want to get into farming

1. Need to spend a lot of time can not rely on others.
  2. Planning is very important eg: what crops, when ? Marketing etc…
  3. Initial investment is a bit high & returns might me less so don’t loose your high spirits.
  4. positive side your health will improve and doing farming as passion won’t bring money but look at it as business then surely you will make very good money.

Hope this will help you all.

1 Like

I am also interested pl call me if any mob:9493963648 Rajesh & I have some marketing plans also.

Regards,
Rajesh

Hi guys,
I have started organic farming recently, I like spending time working at farm on weekends and keeps me busy. I am interested in sharing and exchanging ideas. You can include me in the group. Appreciate your initiative amoolyashekar.
My email Id is kusma.anand at gmail.com

Hi, I am also interested. Please include me in the group and update me too. Name: BVR Kumar. (Ph:9989090026)(kumarbachu@gmail.com)(whatsapp:7036057111) Thanks.

Very nice to read about group farming. it is really need a lot of concentration on the field crops. my advice is all the working partners must be available daily on the farm for immediate input if required. my best wishes to all of you. :slight_smile:

Hello Friends i am anjaiah working as software professional, i am also doing UHDP mango from 4 months, please count me in the group
my mail id : anjaiah.seggam@gmail.com

Hello Friends, can we meet in hyderabad on 5th or 6th of November 2016? 2 weeks back we met around 5 members near Lingampalli(BHEL)…
amoolyashekar,vijayabhaskar,sushil_acharya,Rajesh,m.ram3sh,bvrkumar and all please plan for this meet and make grand success.

Thanks & Regards
Anji

I am interested…9849005478

Good to know you are interested where are you based? you have previous experience in agri ?

Hi, I am from Hyderabad(L.B Nager), Cultivating Gerbera flowers in 3 acars poly house near choutuppal. Interested in open filed and poly house cultivation.

Hi,
I am interested. Was this group materialized?
Please wasp me @+1-8482198042.
Thanks,
Mahesh

Hi,
Could you add me in as well. I am based out of Hyderabad and currently located in Nacharam.
My number is 9849712983.
Please let me know if you made some plans. Currently i procure vegetables from Sahaja Aaharam but they do not have any policy of Group farming.
Could you let me know what were your plans…

Hi All,

Is these group still active

I am interested,contac num-7034512569

I Have plans on Cultivation of Aromatic Plants.

Cheers

Dear friends,
I am very happy to read this post , and really i am very intrested to also join this group, I also have land near Masheshwaram, behind airport and willing to join for organic cultivation.
I am a resident of Hyderabad and a doctor.
Thanking you
K R Shariff

Hi All,

Request everyone to share the mobile numbers, I will create a whatsapp group to discuss further…

Reagrds,

Vijay

Hi Vijay

If the whatsapp group is Live, please add me.
Am experimenting in a small area of 400 square yards in Secunderabad. Am doing in natural farming and permaculture methods.

Bharath Kumar Reddy
+91 91609 36353