Land for Sale in Mudigere

3.5 Acre Agriculture land available for sale. Land is situated in Mudigere, Chickmagalur District. Good water facility [stream flowing next to farm land and the land is situated 8 k m from main town.
Price - 4 Lakhs per Acre [ Negotiable]
Clear Titles

I am interested, pls contact me on satmatrix@gmail.com

Can you pleasesend some photos or videos. Thanks

Hi I am interested can you please send me details to ramaaranyaka@gmail.com. thanks.

I am interested. Please share details to ramesh.vagarahalli@live.com

Kindly send details to forgreenertomorrow@gmail.com

Hi Pl email details of present crop , whether coffee planted, neglected coffee plantation, road approach, village nearby, electricity, etc along with farm pics to bose_s@live.com

Pls mail me details to jjemirates@gmail.com
send me land photo and google location

Sir this is suneel from kakinada ,Andhra Pradesh .can I get your contact number .

I am interested please send site picture and your Tel no.

My contact 9999337156

rakesh19112003@yahoo.co.uk

Hello,

I am interested. Please send details.

malnad.coffee.estate@ gmail . com

Thanks
Kumar

Interested in this land

Please comtact me

Pls mail me details to gvdigital2@gmail.com end me land photo and google location.9177765768

PL do mail further details of ownership n Land Pics to gpk7616@gmail.com
Regards, 9731166001

I am interested pl send details What’s growing there currently

PNS

*********************************************************** Notice: “This e-mail and its attachment contains confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and/or attachment printing,
copying, disclosing or distributing are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication erroneously, please notify the sender by e-mail or telephone and permanently delete the original message and its attachments. Please note Utopia Global Inc
is permitted to disclose an individual’s personal information to comply with legal requirements as authorized by GDPR.”

Hi ,

I am interested in buying .Please share photos.What type of land.can support farming for four seasons of the year.what is the water source.Could you please share your contact.

Hi,
You may list in SFarmsIndia- SFarmsIndia is the first Agri Land Marketplace in India.