Karnataka Dairy Farmers Meet

Dear all Dairy farmers of Karnataka,

As I mentioned in my earlier postings of this forum,Punjab State Dairy farmers association is really supporting and taking a stand for all dairy farmers of that state in lots of plans , proposals, executions and events , in many technical aspects as well as business services.

Similarly, it is proposed to have an association of Dairy farmers of Karnataka State , to achieve like other states Dairy farmer association progress and success. In this view with the support of Sri Vinay Kulkarni, MLA , Dharwad , a successful progressive dairy farmer, A great agricultural background, experienced leader proposed to have formal discussions with all, to move further forward in this directions on 11th Februvary 2015 Wednesday at 2 p.m. in Hotel KRISHNA BHAVAN, Conference hall, Opposite Manthri mall, Malleswaram, Bangalore 560003.

Hence, all dairy farmers of Karnataka, irrespective of the size of the farm, areas/district ,are cordially invited to take participation in this meeting and become the part of this forming association, to see the bright future of this sector.

For any further clarifications you can call, Sri Mahesh - 9902520347; Sri Ravi - 9448087074, Sri Dhruvakumar Mysore 9845766933.

All the best,

kasturiraju.

Hi
Since we work in the farm, wont be possible to attend, however I am curious to know what you discuss and the main focus points of the association and if any membership procedures. If I remember correctly, last year a similar initiative was started by someone else and it fizzled out. Please keep us updated, I am very interested to know what happened in the meeting and future plans of action.

FYI, I have dairy farm near Gundlupet with around 60 cows/calves.

Thanks
Nikhil

Hi,
can you please update on the progress made in the dairy farmers meet
we are unable to attend but very much interested in participation in dairy farmers association meet in karnataka
Thanks

Ibrahim Khan
R & K Farm

Namaskara
Can you share your contact no, i want to discuss with you.

Venkatesh