Japanese Strawberry production by Hydroponics

Hi,
We are growing Japanese variety in Talegaon Pune and now started commercial projects across all India.
Anybody interested may visit us and see the double layer benches cultivation.
We have started discussions with prospective farmers/investors for this year cultivation.
shyam.bhadane@gra-inc.jp

Hi Shyam ,

Thanks for your information. I am interested in it. Can you please let me know the details if possible. I want to know what are prerequisites and cost of this project.

this is my mail id : psv.wipro@gmail.com

can you share the cost n return estimates…

can you pls share what kind of polyhouse is being used fir cultivation. us it year round production or specific to winter and last investment and ROI.

Thanks

My Shyam
Please send me complete details of this project i want to start in MP. My email id contact2ashok@yahoo.co.in

Hi Shyam, Can you please share the details like - Cost, methods used, condition suitable etc. I am from karnataka.

Great job!
Thanks
Sunil

Fraud company…Money looters

What happened!? Please provide more details on why you say this.

They are liars, fraudsters and cheaters. They are only interested in looting indian farmers money. So be careful and spread the word.

Hi, Chandra, You are administrator.
I need details of this person - urbanmap. I am going to court and file defamation case again this person asap.
Hope you co-coperate

Hi Shyam,

is there any setup that you have already done in Maharashtra, near Mumbai especially?
Strawberries well in Pune, Satara, Mahabaleshwar area. But in green house the same is possible by maintaining controlled environment.

Please let us know in case of any setup.

Thanks,

Hi kulkarnijr,
Our facility is at Talegaon Pune. You can visit us if you want to.

Hi Chandra, this man takes law in his own hands and even beats policemen and you can understand aboutyou need to remove these persons entering these forums.

Dont change the subject.
Prove how do you say any company is cheating.
People like you are not disclosing names and take fake names. This shows mentality of yours.

Anyway do meet someday.

Farmers please don’t be victim of these fraud people.

@shyambhadane @Urbanmap

Hi, the forum neither has any user details nor can distribute them.
Please take the discussion on the issues outside the forum since the forum does not have the information or ability to judge.

However, a detailed product/service review with the actual experience & shortcomings (and not mere allegations) may be posted as a separate review. That would also provide the service provider an opportunity to respond and justify.

I would like to visit the Talegaon project. Please provide details.

Pl contact at shyambhadane@gmail.com