Interested in farming around Bangalore

Dear friends :

I am Interested in farming around bangalore , need few more hands to join and work together, Interested people please contact.

regards
satish bhavankar

I know it is more than 15 months old post. Have you done anything in this period. I mean purchase of land etc., I am also interested in farming near Bangalore. Please post your present position and project details etc., if any, and if possible I will join.
Kumar (09989090026)(kumarbachu@gmail.com)

Dear Sri Kumar, l appreciate your thinking. Bengaluru is one of the best place in the world( one area in world’s 5 best places) , in horticulture, floriculture and oleri culture. Wish you all the best, saying as senior farmer, g.p.Rao,

Dear G P Rao sir,
Thanks for your encouragement. I have been reading your posts and appreciate your interest in sharing your knowledge and experience.
Actually I am from Hyd. but planning to move to Bengaluru. Hence I am looking for an opportunity to start/join any body or group for farming around Bangalore. Please help me with your suggestions and leads, if any, in this regard. Thanks and regards.

BVR Kumar (09989090026) (kumarbachu@gmail.com)

Dear Satish,

Kindly share the project details, certainly, group farming in commercial corpos can be done.

Lakshmi narayana R (7829975127)