Dairy farms to be keep hygenically first cows,shed,toilets surrounding area,stores each and every part of dairy. Its a basic responsibility and humanity irrespective of profits and loss. Because, we are producing the nutritious food to human beings. Infact , most of the dairy farmers neglect these factors .....reason may be various.... But, it affects , the first dairy farmer then his animals finally his bussiness by way of high medical expenditures,loss of animal i.e. mortality, rejection of your product i.e. milk etc.,
The dairy farm should follow certain desciplines like
1) using dustbins to dispose all plastic,paper,medical and metal wastes.
2) regularly clear of the same, without neglecting .
3) encourage labourers to have daily bath and to educate as well as reward them to not to addict alcholic,tobbacco,pans etc.,
4) irespective of odds animals,shed,mangers concerned milk room to be wash everyday.
5) milk cans, milking machinery acessories, tobe cleaned and dried everyday.
6) Try to take care/precaution for maximum extend to controle the animals get wound. Handling wound/sick animals is a most difficult/pains/expensive affair in commercial dairy farm.
take care by,