If any body intrested to do goat farming or any agri related in partnership

farm-land

Hi I am Jagadish here working as engineer in blr i had land in Gauribidanur chikkaballpur distict with very good water source so any body intrested to do goatfarming or any other agri related like earth worm fertile production etc if they stay there and maintain i can also invest so contact me on my no 9741085135

nd delete this template text when posting - this is to help you post an ad in a proper way._**
Please ensure the ad/offer is in the Ads & Offers category and has right tags.
Topics with wrong category and incorrect tags will be deleted.

Rules:

• Ads should be for farming related products and services - can be buy, sell, wanted, trainings etc.
  • Create your ad with as much detail as possible with factual information. You are responsible for your ads.
  • No ads for import of birds and other illegal stuff allowed.
  • No ads to promote websites allowed.
  • If you posting a link to your website as part of the ad, we need you to have a backlink to farmnest.com on your site, one link per link posted here.
  • Do not repeat same ads more than once in two months. Post additional details on your original ad instead.
  • Once your product is sold/unavailable, please post an update so no more users contact you.
  • Ads will be removed after a certain period of posting.
  • Inappropriate and incomplete ads will be removed.
  • Ads on the forum is experimental and is subject to changes. We expect to merge ads.farmnest.com based on some experience with this new section.

Format: Include as many of the below details as possible

• Title: Include product and location
  • Tags: Select upto 5 relevant tags for the ad in the box below
  • Description
  • Quantity available/wanted
  • When available/wanted
  • Price expected/willing to pay
  • Shipping and charges
  • How to contact you - members can contact you through forum message and email without you having to post your email id. You can optionally post your email id and phone number.

Hello Mr. Jagdish, I am retired officer from MOD(Navy). I am having a very strong desire for doing agriculture of any kind in my life since childhood, but my circumstances was not suitable during my service life. Now I am retired and free from all kind of restriction. If you agree we can meet and I will be happy to join you for any agricultural activities which is suitable and profitable for both of them. Presently I am living in Delhi (Northern part of Delhi, Rohini area) My mobile No. 9810691247,
Regards, Abhimanyu Kumar