I am promoting Impact Farming. you can invest on crops, we provide you guaranteed returns of 10%

• Impact Farming promotes farmers. we are currently associated with 100 farmers across Kerala, Maharastra, Gujrat & Meghalaya. We solve the working capital needs of the farmer. Returns are provided to the investors once the harvest is done.

• Investment opportunity from INR 50,000

• Limited Slots available

• Reach us at jhondisilva69@gmail.com

Send more details please to my email id: sasidar.a@msn.com

Would be keen. Would want to understand how this works. What is generally the expected rate of return. share more information at navinhonavar@dmail.com

Warning.
It seems like phishing. Please confirm the details before any transaction or giving details.
Joined Apr 7, just two days before and posted Apr 09. Mail id not found elsewhere.

Dear Ravi,

It would be really in appropriate for you to arrive at this conclusion. Please speak and seek details before you concluding and accusing something public in this forum. if you are interested, do let me know.

Cheers!
Jhon

Dear John,

I haven’t concluded. Just cautioned.

As your mail id is nowhere available and you joined just a few days back, so I cautioned to check the authenticity.

Please understand. I am nowhere to demote your activity.

Please prove details that you are genuine.

Thanks for understanding.

Hi Jhon
Please revert with more details.
Regards,
Perin

Sir, my contact number is 9443611234, 9677380222. If you are interested in investment in Agriculture for fixed Income with high and secured returns (Total Income is exempted from Income Tax). Contact me. Our mail id sanjayinternational1@gmail.com

I second the opinion of raviedu
Since i called jhon desilve no response

Sir, my contact number is 9443611234, 9677380222. If you are interested in investment in Agriculture for fixed Income with high and secured returns (Total Income is exempted from Income Tax). Contact Our mail id sanjayinternational1@gmail.com

Sir

Please don’t allow any mails to use this platform to collect money from this forum.

Collecting money from public without permission from RBI is not safe.

No individual can collect money legally from public without proper approvals.

Thanks

Regards

Nagendran Nallaperumal

Impact Farming is a crowd funded agro investment concept introduced by in South Africa and very simple to understand .
Pl disclose your business entity with web portal link , business office address and GST No etc. to prove your credibility . Thanks !

Pl share details at rajnish_99@rediffmail.com

Please dont enter you mail address and phone number, someone can collect, call and take advantage.

1 Like