Hydroponic Farming Details-Requested

Thank to all our Forum Members for Extending the IDEAS with Mutual Co-Operation.In this Regard I am extending my SPECIAL THANKS to Mr. Chandra.

It may not be out of Place to mention that  in Andhra Pradesh Agrl. Department and Universities are not doing their Expected duties. I am Very Sorry to Point out.At least from Now onwards the N.G Ranga Arl. University,AP Horticulture University,AP. Agrl Deptt., AP Horticulture De[partments should extending their Part in Imparting their Technical Knowledge to our Forum Members. Our Moderator Mr. CHandra will initiate in this Regard.Similarly this involvement should sought from all the States of the above Departments.

It is the Need of the Hour in Propagate and Implement  Hydroponic Farming by utilising their limited  in their Houses in view to mitigate the Higher Prices of Vegetables Day by Day.

ANY OF OUR FARM MEMBERS CAN HAVE THE INFORMATION ABOUT THE DESIGN AND FOR IMPARTING GUIDANCE IN INSTALLING THE HYDROPONIC FARMING THE SMALL HOUSES TO BIG HOUSES.ARE THERE ANY TRAINING INSTITUTES IN IMPARTING TRAINING IN ESTABLISHING AND MAINTAING THE SYSTEM OF HYDROPONIC FARMING.In U Tube the information Provided is bnot understandable in view of all the Infomations have been Provided by the Scientists / Farmers are from Abroad.
Thank you Sirs With Regards,
MANNE.SN,B.Com.,LLB, for Vasudha Green Farms,Mail: vasudhagreenfarms@!gmail.com-  Ph;- 9133498366

Hi All,

Even I’m very much interested in knowing the below details. Please let me know beginners material for Hydroponics…

Thanks,

I am also interested in doing Hydroponic farming in Hyderabad and require guidelines / information on this.

I am interested in getting the details of hydroponic farming too. Nitin (nitinram@gmail.com, 09391669411)

Dear All,

Hi very much interested in it and Trying to get its details but still waiting for the same. Please share if you have anything on the same at mukeshpandey1677@gmail.com,07696181618.

i say why use hydroponics when u can get better results with traditional soil.

We will provide Consultancy service for Installation on Turnkey basis