Hyderabad - new organic farmer

I would love to connect with folks near Hyderabad who are organic/natural farmers. I have started the process of Organic on our farm from this season onwards and would love to learn from what others have been doing.

Our farm is already existing, my grandfather was a farmer. So the idea now is to not use any chemical inputs and go organic. We are situated 45kms from Hyd.

Thanks for all your advice and help. Seems to be a great forum to exchange information.

Regards,

Welcome, this should help: farmnest.com/forum/general-discu … nest-meet/

Try reaching out to members by PM or email, based on their posts and location.

Good luck.

Cool Madhu …

welcome aboard.

best of luck madu

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new journey.

I am from Hyderabad and appreciate your interest on Organic farming. I have some expertise on organic farming and would be my pleasure to share you my knowledge during my spare time. You may reach me on 9849437812 or purushotham_23@yahoo.com

Dear Madhu,

Welcome to the Forum! You can go through the forum discussion topics and find answers and solutions to various issues related to farming and allied activities. There are a good number of people who have practical experience and are very happy to share their experiences. Hope you too will take the time and effort to share your experiences.

By the way, I am a non-resident Hyderabadi.

All good wishes.

Cheers,

John