How to sell Eucalyptus

I have around 30 acres eucalyptus plantation in Nellore dt, AP.
Some middle men are offering 70000/acre.
Is there a way to directly sell to end user? How do I know I am not taken for a ride by middlemen in pricing?

Hi ,

Right now the rate of eucolyptus  timber is around 4,500 - 6,000 per tonne based on the quality in our area in Khammam dist.
Yield in our area is around 25 - 40 tonnes based various factors like soil, irrigation, inter cultivation and other parameters.

Based on these inputs you can I think of the price.

Thanks,
Hari Devarapalli
amruthafarms.blogspot.in/

hi contact nearby paper mills. they have huge demand for this

Hi Guys,

I am planning to cultivate Eucalyptus in my 10 Acres land near to Suryapet, Nalgonda Dist. I need below details.

1. What will be the Cost for Each Acre by year by year.
  2. After 4 years How much will be Yielding per acre.
  3. These lands do not have much water. Purely depend on Rain water.
  4. We require fencing after plantation.

Can you please help me

Thanks,
Saida

You approach the Officials of Bhadrachalam Paper Board. They will Provide you the Full details.
MANNE.SN,
Vasudha Green Farms,

I am also on the same boat. I also have 50Acres of Eucalyptus.

Suresh, Did you sell the Eucalyptus? If so please share the information on how did you do it?

Thank You Sir,

We have requested you to Mail the details to to refer to our Purchasing Clients .But we have not received any details.If  you are interested to sell through us , kindly Mail the details URGENTLY as was requested earlier.

MANNE.SN,
Vasudha Green Farms,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com

Thank you Venkataagri Garu,

We have requested you to Mail the details to to refer to our Purchasing Clients .But we have not received any details.If  you are interested to sell through us , kindly Mail the details URGENTLY as was requested earlier.

MANNE.SN,
Vasudha Green Farms,
vasudhagreenfarms@gmail.com