How to save registration fee when purchase value is less than guideline value?

Dear Members.

Regarding purchase of agriculture land in Tamilnadu, please help me with a solution. Recent amended guideline value of Tamilandu is very high. My actual land purchase cost is less comapire to guideline value and document writer is insisting for get stamp paper and duty as per guideline value only. Understand there is an option of Rule 47 but advocate says there is an amendment to that too and hence there may not be get any further relief even go in 47. So please advise how it is possible to register oru land at lest on actual purchase cost?

Regarding stamp paper , is there any need to pay commission to stamp vendor,?/ vendor saying 1% need to be paid as commisssion,. however understand only face value to be paid as per revenue web site? Shall we need to pay fees for stamp paper worth 7-8 lac in advance to vendor or is any other way out to make payment to register office other than stamp paper. Estamping is not available in this area.

Survey land: whether it is necessary to survey with government surveyor. ? in case gov surveyor whether he will certify and give any written proof of measurement. or it is okai to mesure by pvt license (retiered gove surveyor)

in Final deed, whether all trees and building to be included in deed/

rgds
rajan mathew

[quote=rmathewsin]
Dear Members.

Regarding purchase of agriculture land in Tamilnadu, please help me with a solution. Recent amended guideline value of Tamilandu is very high. My actual land purchase cost is less comapire to guideline value and document writer is insisting for get stamp paper and duty as per guideline value only. Understand there is an option of Rule 47 but advocate says there is an amendment to that too and hence there may not be get any further relief even go in 47. So please advise how it is possible to register oru land at lest on actual purchase cost?[/quote]

NOT MUCH WAY AROUND IT, AS MARKET VALUE OR GUIDELINE RATE WHICHEVER IS HIGHER IS TAKEN … AND IT MAYBE BETTER TO REGISTER WITH GUIDELINE VALUE … ANY COMPENSATION ISSUE MAY BE PAID OUT AT GUIDELINE RATE

[quote=rmathewsin]
Regarding stamp paper , is there any need to pay commission to stamp vendor,?/ vendor saying 1% need to be paid as commisssion,. however understand only face value to be paid as per revenue web site? Shall we need to pay fees for stamp paper worth 7-8 lac in advance to vendor or is any other way out to make payment to register office other than stamp paper. Estamping is not available in this area. [/quote]

IN MY OPINION, ESTAMPING CAN BE DONE ANYWHERE IN THE STATE AND YOU WILL PROBABLY FIND A SCHEDULED BANK OR POST OFFICE IN NEAREST MAJOR TOWN WHERE IT CAN BE DONE. CHK OUT shcilestamp.com/SR_chennai.html

[quote=rmathewsin]
Survey land: whether it is necessary to survey with government surveyor. ? in case gov surveyor whether he will certify and give any written proof of measurement. or it is okai to mesure by pvt license (retiered gove surveyor) [/quote]

IF YOU WANT OFFICIAL SURVEY TO KNOW LEGAL BOUNDARIES, THEN DO WITH CURRENT GOVERNMENT SURVEYOR. YOU WILL NEED TO FILE AN APPLICATION AND PAY FEES SO THAT SURVEYOR CAN ISSUE NOTICE TO ALL SURROUNDING PEOPLE THAT SURVEY WILL TAKE PLACE ON SO-AND-SO DATE.

IF YOU ARE DOING PRIVATE SURVEY FOR PLOT LAYOUT, ETC PURPOSES, THEN ANY GOOD SURVEYOR IS OK.

[quote=rmathewsin]
in Final deed, whether all trees and building to be included in deed/[/quote]

TO BE ON SAFE SIDE, PLS GET ALL THAT INCLUDED.

Thanks lot Anil Ji,. Regarding survey land boundary is clean in official FIELD MAP and some one suggested private surveyor can asses and ensure our land layout is within Feild map.

anyway trying with government surve. i think he will not given any cert signed untill unless there is official routing through Village office/revenue dept

rgds
mathew

It is mandatory that the Registration of a Property for the Value fixed by the Government or the Actual Purchase Price which ever is Higher .But Generally most of the People are getting Registration as per the Value fixed by the Government. Most of the People are neglecting to respond while issuing Draft Notification before Finalizing the Registration Price by Government.

MANNE.SN.,B.Com.,LLB.,

========================================================================================

Dear Manne sir

thanks lot for your answer and comments. noted that there is no way out to register property in actual purchase value. understand rule 47a also amended in TN and hence we can not take that way to get register property in actual purchase value through 47 a which is really less than guideline value.

am I permited to contact you over phone to clarify any more legal doubts ??

rgds
mathew

Mathew, I hope you clarify your legalities before proceeding with the registration.

Also, where is your farm? I am also in the lookout for a farm land and would like to do it side by side.

dear waseem,

yes clarified.

my intended farm land between Shenkotia to Thenkasi. still in legal process to clear some title issues.

rgds
mathew

Mathew, that is good. Is it on this road?[

You Have to Pay the Stamp Duty and Registration FEES as per the Govt. Value fixed in your Area.
You have to Pay the Charges as per Govt, fixed Rates even though you have Purchased at a lower Price.