Have 7 acres of land for lease / rent / JV - 80 km from Bangalore

if you are interested in setting up a dairy farm , poultry, Organic agriculture then we are open for discussion our plot location - Survey No 259, Hudugure village Gowribidanur taluk, Chikkaballapur district.

Hi Mastan22

My name is Nithin and I work on creating additional source of income for farmers. I understand that your farm is close to Bangalore and would like to talk to you regarding the possibility of creating additional income by doing agri tourism activities in your farm.

Agri tourism is where a bunch of people (we currently take school students) visit your farm and have an educational field trip to understand the farming procedures hands on. While the kids get an exposure to farming the farmer earns income by charging a small fee and also by selling their produce directly to the visitors. Possibilities are a lot, so if you are interested, please do reach out to me for further discussion on the same.

Regards,
Nithin Pawar
Call / Whatsapp : +91-80889 84668
email: pawar.nithin@gmail.com

I am interested in this land. Please call me on 9035977729 for further discussion.

Thanking you
Ravi Kumar

I am interested for taking agri land on leasing system for agri purpose. my contact number is 9480338733 please respond if land is still available?

Please give your number or how much rent you are expecting per acre.what is the source of water