Harbs cultivation and marketing

Dear Sir,
I have land in Nagpur (M.H.) area 10 eked. I am interested for cultivation like Castor seeds, Aloe Vera leaves, Lemmon grass but I have no idea of this plantation and after plantation who will be buyer. If you have any details about this things in that Nagpur area please help me and give me details. In Nagpur there situated Baidyanath plant can I supply to direct this pharma company. awaiting your valuable suggestion and guidance.

Sachin

[quote=sachinprit]
Dear Sir,
I have land in Nagpur (M.H.) area 10 eked. I am interested for cultivation like Castor seeds, Aloe Vera leaves, Lemmon grass but I have no idea of this plantation and after plantation who will be buyer. If you have any details about this things in that Nagpur area please help me and give me details. In Nagpur there situated Baidyanath plant can I supply to direct this pharma company. awaiting your valuable suggestion and guidance.

Sachin
[/quote] Nobody has reply my query.

Dear Sachinprit,

you have acres of land and wants to cultivate the mentioned crops. Accept castor seeds no body will buy in local market as mentioned by you Aloe Vera leaves, Lemon grass. For this type of crops you have to go for contract farming there are so many organization working for contract farming, they will asset you from planting to harvesting with all the requirement. my suggestion is go for contract farming may be 3 years or 5 years after that you will be able to know the complet marketing in your place & country.

Best Regards,

Azhar2345