H/f cross breed cows

THE COW SHOULD BE SECOND OR THIRD LACTAION THE DAILY MILCHING SHOULD BE 15-20 LTS PER DAY AND IT SHOULD SUITABLE FOR SOUTH TAMILNADU CLIMATE TEP IS MAS-38 MIN-29 PLS SEND THE QUOTES AND DETAILS

KIND REGARDS
SUNDAR
SUNDARSMNM@GMAIL.COM

Be ready to shell out 40-50k for each cow depending on various factors including milk yeild, lactation, health etc. Most of the HF cows would be easily able to survive in that climate that you’ve specified but you’ll have to take extra care to see that it remains comfortable.

If you wish to buy cows from Gujarat let me know, our cows are highly suitable for the kind of climate you’re talking of. BTW how many cows do you wish to buy?

SIR,

I LIKE TO PURCHASE ANY WHERE IN INDIA BUT CAN YOU WORK OUT THE TRANSPORT COT TO MADURAI SOUTH TAMILNADU AND GIVE ME PRICE AND MILCHING CALVING IN DETAILS .SO THAT WE CAN CONSIDER TO PURCHASE WE NEED 85 COWS THE FIRST PHSE WE NEED 10 COWS PLS SEND PM TO sundarsmnm at gmail dot com pls give your contaact details also

sundar

Yes I can arrange for any number of cows you wish to have upto 50 in a month. Most cows would be in 1/2/3 lactation. I’ve already mentioned the price.

For transportation consider cost of about Rs. 40,000/- (it could be lesser but I’d say you consider the highest cost) for a truck carrying about 6-8 cows. Since the journey would be long I would not suggest you to carry more cows as this could be very traumatic for the cows.